DMG Preview 4: Artifacts!

Boarstorm

First Post
It's been a good week for Dungeon Master's Guide previews, and today's no exception. Here's a look at some artifacts! [threadcm]http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?371192-DMG-Preview-4-Artifacts![/threadcm]

Vecna_p1.jpg

Vecna_p2.jpg
SaveSave

Last edited by a moderator:

MacMathan

Explorer
Minor it may be but when your preview text "sticky" overlooks editing it does not invite optimism about overall attention to detail. Otherwise looks pretty good depending on what the beneficial/detrimental properties charts look like.

Minor it may be but when your preview text "sticky" overlooks editing it does not invite optimism about overall attention to detail. Otherwise looks pretty good depending on what the beneficial/detrimental properties charts look like.

Small oversight on a playful cover up made in their spare time? Must mean the book itself has bad editing! /s

MacMathan

Explorer
Did I say definitely? No, I said "invite optimism" when one works for a large publisher and is promoting the next giant release it should not be done with "spare time", in fact one would hope it would be reviewed by at least a couple of people before being sent out on even a small team. But hey maybe you are too new to remember the sometimes shoddy editing of past D&D products or perhaps you just don't notice /s

GX.Sigma

Adventurer
Holy crap, this is awesome! I love the story about Vecna and Kas, and how the sword of Kas is the only way to permanently destroy the artifacts. The players then immediately ask "So, where's the Sword of Kas?" And there you go, a free adventure hook.

GSHamster

Adventurer
Holy crap, this is awesome! I love the story about Vecna and Kas, and how the sword of Kas is the only way to permanently destroy the artifacts. The players then immediately ask "So, where's the Sword of Kas?" And there you go, a free adventure hook.

It would be an interesting choice for a group.

Your enemy has the Hand of Vecna and is searching for the Eye. Do you try to beat her to the Eye, or search for the Sword of Kas in order to destroy her and the artifacts forever?

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases