Having Trouble Getting To EN World Today?

If you're struggling to get to EN World (well, I guess you're not, because you're reading this, but if you know of someone else who is), don't worry - the domain has *not* expired as the page you're being redirected to might have you believe! You may be seeing a domain landing page instead of the site; the whole of Cyberstreet (where the server, along with Circvs Maximvs, is hosted) appears to be doing the same thing. The issue doesn't appear to be affecting everybody - you're reading this, and people are posting on the messageboards, and I'm able to type this article, and I haven't gotten a sense of any pattern as to who it's affecting or not. It sounds like some kind of DNS or routing error of some kind; I've let them know, although I'm sure they know already, and hopefully things will be back to normal ASAP!

Leatherhead

Possibly a Idiot.
I had trouble viewing from my PC, however my phone was still OK. I ended up updating my browser and then it started working normally again. That might have been just enough time for the webheads to fix stuff on their side though.

diaglo

Adventurer
i was able to access from work. seems it wasn't blocked by my firewall as a gambling site today. no problem going to here or CM. none at all.

DaveyJones

First Post
i was able to access from work. seems it wasn't blocked by my firewall as a gambling site today. no problem going to here or CM. none at all.

still not blocked by firewall. and still accessible from work. :hmm:

did something change to get rid of the "gaming" moniker? firewall at work until this week was treating "gaming" as code for gambling.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases