A Fantasy RPG Themed Bar on Kickstarter

Dungeons & Drafts is "a tavern for geeks and gamers coming Spring 2015 to Fort Collins, Co." While that's probably not of much use to 99.999999% of people reading this, it's still something fun to read about. It's raising funds on Kickstarter (funded very quickly, and now approaching $60K). "For too long geeks have had to endure noisy sports bars and venues without readily accessible polyhedral dice just to have a drink with friends. Well, no more! Dungeons & Drafts is here to provide geeks from all walks of life with a welcoming place to call their own, kick back with a pint, and play a game with friends."

Dungeons & Drafts is "a tavern for geeks and gamers coming Spring 2015 to Fort Collins, Co." While that's probably not of much use to 99.999999% of people reading this, it's still something fun to read about. It's raising funds on Kickstarter (funded very quickly, and now approaching $60K). "For too long geeks have had to endure noisy sports bars and venues without readily accessible polyhedral dice just to have a drink with friends. Well, no more! Dungeons & Drafts is here to provide geeks from all walks of life with a welcoming place to call their own, kick back with a pint, and play a game with friends."

pub.png

The Kickstarter is here. With themed menus (The Ranger Cheese Plate, and a bunch of normal food which pretty much looks exactly like the pub round the corner from me!) and drinks (Health Potion, Phoenix Down), it looks kinda fun. It sounds like one of those boardgame cafes, but instead of lunchtime coffees it's for evening beers.

drinks.png

barasawa

Explorer
Too far away. Since I don't have any teleportals available, I'd rather there be one in my local area, but our local Reality Master isn't that friendly. (Ok, that joke sucks, but it would still be great if there was something like here.)

Looks like the Grand Opening is set for June 13th. As it is only two hours away from me, I'll be making a trip up there sometime this summer to check it out!

Remove ads

Remove ads