OUT OF THE ABYSS Cover Art!

Were you hoping to see the cover of the upcoming adventure, Out of the Abyss, which is coming later this year from Green Ronin and WotC as part of the Rage of Demons storyline? Of course you were! Well, here it is, in all its demonic, abyssal, Demogorgon glory.

Were you hoping to see the cover of the upcoming adventure, Out of the Abyss, which is coming later this year from Green Ronin and WotC as part of the Rage of Demons storyline? Of course you were! Well, here it is, in all its demonic, abyssal, Demogorgon glory.

outoftheabyss.jpg

hardvice

First Post
I am in love with the idea of this storyline — the Underdark! Demons! — but mostly because, from a crunch point of view, the most obvious thing to add would be psionics. There are just too many psionics-wielding Underdark creepies (Illithids, aboleths, intellect devourers, quaggoths, duergar, etc.) not to do it.

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
Darn. I was hoping the cover would feature a two-headed drow elf dual wielding tentacle rods named Drizzdemoclavdra.

vandaexpress

First Post
I think my perception of Demogorgon is going to be forever skewed from when I fought him in Baldur's Gate II and he didn't seem all that large. Maybe he was and my memory is off. Either way, awesome cover. Sent it to my players today and everyone is pumped.

Xantherion

First Post
Ok I am freaking out. I want this out now. An adventure with some crunch detailing demons and demon lords is exactly what I was hoping they would do at some point. Totally excited that it is coming so soon.

Remove ads

Remove ads