MCG Announces Space, Undersea, & Planar Numenera Sourcebooks

Into the Night, Into the Deep, and Into the Outside are three Numenera sourcebooks announced today by Monte Cook Games, describing outer space, under the sea, and interdimensional realms, respectively. The three books were announced today at Gen Con and form a new product line they're calling Into the Ninth World. The first (Night) will be Kickstarted on August 5th.

The Gen Con panel also looked at Numenera Strand, the short film that Valdes/Eriksdotter are producing.

Into-the-Night-Cover-2015-06-30-copy-765x1024.jpg

Dahak

Explorer
The MCG page refers to Into the Ninth World being kickstarted, not just specifically the Into the Night book. I _think_ they're funding the whole line with it.

Curmudjinn

Explorer
Strange cover. It looks like the planeswalker there has to pee really badly but just can't stop planeswalking..

He should ask Ziggy how long until his next leap. ;)

Dark Kain

Explorer
More Numenera is always good. And bizzarre, outlandish settings are usually M.C. strongest works since Planescape.
So far I'm Hyped.

Aldarc

Legend
More Numenera is always good. And bizzarre, outlandish settings are usually M.C. strongest works since Planescape.
So far I'm Hyped.
Indeed. And all of the work between Numenera's upcoming books and the Strange should work towards recreating a Planescape-esque setting.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases