The Most Useful D&D Features, Essays, & Interviews Selection Ever

All Features This page lists many of the most useful articles, features, and interviews on EN World, along with the various projects I'm involved in. Also, please do check out EN5ider and TRAILseeker, two online Patreon 'magazines'.
All Features

This page lists many of the most useful articles, features, and interviews on EN World, along with the various projects I'm involved in. Also, please do check out EN5ider and TRAILseeker, two online Patreon 'magazines'.

DD.jpg

Resources

• My forums are very active. If you have a question or a topic you wish to discuss, it's a great place to start!
  • Keep an eye on upcoming D&D releases on my D&D 5E Release Schedule page. This page is for "official" stuff only.
  • The Reviews Section is designed to aggregate ratings and comments on RPG products. Feel free to quickly rate and comment on a product you've got!
  • OGRE is my Online Generic Randomizer Engine. You can use it to create and share random tables and generators.
  • Looking for a game? My game locator database allows you to search for gamers in your area on a nifty map. It has tens of thousands of people on there.
  • Downloads: the downloads area contains many sections, and I heartily encourage you to add your own content!
    • Main downloads page
    • Character sheets: Hundreds of fan-created character sheets covering all sorts of RPGs (and, of course, all editions of D&D and Pathfinder). Please upload yours so that everybody can share it!
    • Conversion Library: Conversions of pre-3E adventures to D&D 3E/3.5. Not that these are conversion notes, not the actual adventures themselves. You'll need a copy of the adventure in question.
    • I held a $1000 RPG contest in which contestants were invited to create an RPG in one week. These are the entries.
    • I held a D&D Next adventure contest in which contestants were invited to create a short adventure for the new edition of D&D.
    • System Reference Documents: System Reference Documents (SRDs) are compilations of Open Gaming Content, usually released under the terms of the Open Gaming License (OGL). I have several of them hosted here.
Features

Interviews

Other Projects

Collectors Guides

Eric Noah

[FONT=&quot]Save[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Save[/FONT]

PieAndDragon

Duncan T
Nice collection. I remember some of those interviews when they came out and reading some of the 3E bits.

I especially recommend the one from Ryan Dancey about acquiring TSR and D&D

Yaarel

He Mage
Looking for a game?

Currently, there is no way to know if the listed gamers are still active, or contactable. Is there someway to protect privacy while signaling that messages will get thru?

Yaarel

He Mage
The links to various SRDs all date to year 2013, meaning recent developments like D&D 5e SRD and so on remain absent from the list.

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
Wow - the Leeds interview on pdfs -

We cannot share sales figures, but I can tell you that we conservatively estimate the ratio of illicit downloads to legally purchased copies was 10:1.

Can i publicaly thank all those cheapskate pirates for the crud we are in as far as WoTC PDF availability....thanks!

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
Looking for a game?

Currently, there is no way to know if the listed gamers are still active, or contactable. Is there someway to protect privacy while signaling that messages will get thru?
You can click on a user's name and it will show you their most recent post. That might not necessarily indicate active vs. not, but if their last post was five years ago it's a decent bet they won't respond to any message you send them.

I recommend checking that BEFORE sending them a message, incidentally, not that I did the exact opposite several times before thinking to check it myself or anything.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads