D&D NEXT Release Dates!

• D&D NEXT Release Dates!

If you find this article useful, please share it with your friends!

Click for more about D&DBarnes & Noble has the initial D&D Next releases on its website. Notably, it looks like the game's name has been settled on as simply "D&D". The Player's Handbook is also looking like a fairly solid Gen Con release date, as expected. [347 comments]

• D&D Starter Set -- July 15, 2014, $19.95
    • D&D Player's Handbook -- August 19, 2014, $49.95

• Mike Mearls, Monte Cook, and other RPG Industry...

Various authors, publishers, designers, artists and more in the RPG industry have taken part in the ALS ice bucket challenge. I've put together a small compilation of some of them. Enjoy! This list includes WotC's Mike Mearls and Chris Tulach, Paizo's Jason Bulmahn, Shanna Germain & Monte Cook, Angus Abranson, Sean K Reynolds, and Erik Scott de...

Read More

FULL D&D 5TH EDITION RELEASE SCHEDULE &...

Details of official D&D 5th Edition products coming in 2014 - rulebooks, boxed sets, adventures, miniatures, digital tools, PDFs, and more!

Read More

Icewind Dale, Neverwinter, and Tower Defense: New...

WotC's PR agency just sent along this press release: Today, Wizards of the Coast provided a glimpse of what Dungeons & Dragons will offer in 2015, with new digital offerings set in the Forgotten Realms from partners including Backflip Studios, Beamdog and Cryptic Studios with Perfect World Entertainment. xThroughout 2014, D&D has ignited excitement in the game industry with a...

Read More

Ten RPG Blogs Everyone Should be Reading

I have a guest blogger today! One of my favourite blogs, Dyvers Campaign, is written by Charles Akins. I recommend it highly. Charles has written a guest blog entry here on EN World, in which he lists ten RPG blogs (which aren't his or my blogs!) that everybody should be reading: One of the wonderful things about this hobby is the vast array of...

Read More

An Hour With DungeonScape: Meeting Trapdoor...

I sat down with Trapdoor Technologies' Evan Newton, Chris Matney and Rachel Bowen at Gen Con 2014 to discuss DungeonScape, the upcoming digital tools for D&D 5th Edition. I wanted to get this video out to you as soon as possible after Gen Con, so it's a little rough and ready!

Read More

Full ENNIES Video Playlist!; 17 More Fan Created...

Full ENnies Playlist You can now watch the full ENnies playlist - either the entire ceremony, or just pick the awards you, or your favourite publisher, were featured in. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlYOoxBIOrM&list=PLpbzuJtxfbQI7cvcqgXQnDiz ...

Read More