D&D NEXT Release Dates!

• D&D NEXT Release Dates!

If you find this article useful, please share it with your friends!

Click for more about D&DBarnes & Noble has the initial D&D Next releases on its website. Notably, it looks like the game's name has been settled on as simply "D&D". The Player's Handbook is also looking like a fairly solid Gen Con release date, as expected. [347 comments]

• D&D Starter Set -- July 15, 2014, $19.95
    • D&D Player's Handbook -- August 19, 2014, $49.95

• It's time for a RED DRAGON!

I'm on my way home from Gen Con with - amongst many other things - a 5E Monster manual stowed away in my suitcase. WotC has also previewed the red dragon from the book, which you can see below!

Read More

Congratulations to John Adamus and Erica Skerpan

One of the most enjoyable parts of the ENnies was helping facilitate editor John Adamus' proposal to Erica Skerpan live on-stage to a standing ovation. Congratulations to them both from the ENnies!

Read More

Loot from GEN CON! And a lot of thanks!

I need to thank a few people. WotC provided a signed Player's Handbook as a prize for the D&D Next Adventure Contest I held earlier this year. The winner was Will Doyle with his adventure Mind Blast!, as judged by Sean K Reynolds, Keith Baker, and Kevin Kulp. Thank you to WotC's Trevor Kidd for arranging...

Read More

FULL D&D 5TH EDITION RELEASE SCHEDULE &...

Details of official D&D 5th Edition products coming in 2014 - rulebooks, boxed sets, adventures, miniatures, digital tools, PDFs, and more!

Read More

Hoard of the Dragon Queen: WotC & Kobold...

This week marked the “official” release of the new 5th Edition D&D Player’s Handbook in all retail venues. And if last weekend’s GENCON was any indication, the fan interest in “D&D Next” is exuberant to say the least! The Wizards of the Coast gaming area in Hall D seemed packed almost constantly, and the Ready, Set, Play D&D Events introducing players to the...

Read More

On Flumphs, Devils, and Wil Wheaton!

Over the Gen Con period, a couple of other D&D 5E Monster Manual previews found their way into the wild. Check them out below! The Monster Manual was floating aorund at Gen Con (along with the PHB and Hoard of the Dragon Queen). I'm sure more than one gamer considered a smash and grab... First we have the Bone Devil!...

Read More