D&D NEXT Release Dates!

• News Digest: Critical Role and Tabletop Going...

Hello, Darryl here with this week's news. Legendary Pictures (owners of Geek & Sundry and Nerdist) announced a new online video subscription service with big impact on popular tabletop gaming shows Critical Role and Tabletop, Paizo makes a bunch of big announcements including compact sourcebooks, a new in-store incentive program for Pathfinder Society, and a new campaign setting book, a classic...

Read More

Sean's Picks of the Week (0926-0930) - Shaintar,...

As you read this, I am likely in Tucson, AZ at RinCon. I remember a time when I was hungry to be invited to conventions as a Guest. Now I find myself thinking "Maybe I've gone too far?" Seriously, I've been at a lot of shows lately, and for the next few months, only December doesn't see me in a hotel or con center somewhere. It's gratifying and I am honored,...

Read More

Fell Ritual Boons: Running An Evil Game In 5E!

This issue of EN5ider embraces the dark side, with character options for evil characters. These five Ritual Feats (Ancestral Sacrifice, Auromancy, Master of Rituals, and Ritualistic Slaughterer) are accompanied by advice on running an evil game. This article works well both as a standalone, and as a companion to EN5ider's recent...

Read More
  • D&D NEXT Release Dates!

Click for more about D&DBarnes & Noble has the initial D&D Next releases on its website. Notably, it looks like the game's name has been settled on as simply "D&D". The Player's Handbook is also looking like a fairly solid Gen Con release date, as expected. [347 comments]

• D&D Starter Set -- July 15, 2014, $19.95
    • D&D Player's Handbook -- August 19, 2014, $49.95