What's this, then? Another PATHFINDER video game? By Obsidian?

• Hunt Giants With PATHFINDER's Latest Companion...

Fee Fi Fo Fum! I smell the blood of an Englishman! Be he live, or be he dead, I'll grind his bones to make my bread. The latest official Pathfinder companion, Giant Hunter's Handbook, is here. And, of course, the Giantslayer adventure path is launching early next year. Get ready to take on the biggest challenges of your adventuring career with...

Read More

10 Biggest Tabletop RPG News Stories of 2014

The end of the year approaches! Looking back on 2014 our hobby had a really good year. We found ourselves repeatedly as the focus of news cycles and rarely did we come away in a poor light. We saw Kickstarters raise tremendous amounts of money, new games and old favorites brought back to the fore, and the impact of social media on our hobby has never been more obvious. But what stories were the...

Read More

Critical Hit Dungeon Wheel

I missed this, and it has only 3 days left to go, but Pioneer Dungeons & Games has a Kickstarter for a Critical Hit Dungeon Wheel. When you score a critical hit, you spin the wheel to find out what happens. It's an interesting alternative to simply doubling damage dice or using a card deck to spice up those crits. The campaign is struggling - it's about $120 short of its $800...

Read More

The One Ring's RIVENDELL Approaches!

The One Ring fans will be delighted to hear that Rivendell will be appearing on US store shelves in the next week or two. "The much-anticipated Rivendell supplement not only opens up a whole new area of Middle-earth for heroes to explore – Eastern Eriador – along with providing two new cultures, the iconic Rangers of the North and the High Elves of Rivendell. The supplement also...

Read More

Lone Wolf Prepping to bring D&D 5th Edition...

Lone Wolf Development, the makers of the popular Hero Lab character generation software which already covers a wide range of games, has just announced that it is already preparing its software for D&D 5th Edition. While no license exists, their statement (below) indicates that they are fully expecting one and that they are confident enough that they have already started work....

Read More

D&D 12 Days of Christmas

WotC has created this little video -- "Happy holidays from all of us at Dungeons & Dragons! It’s a new take on an old carol…" You're likely familiar with the original carol, first published in England back in 1780. Plus, this is where I learn for the first time that Americans say "Satyr" differently!...

Read More
  • What's this, then? Another PATHFINDER video game? By Obsidian?

If you find this article useful, please share it with your friends!

Is there another Pathfinder video game coming? We all know about Pathfinder Online from GoblinWorks (and I'll be talking to Ryan Dancey about that at Gen Con, amongst other things). But this looks like something different. The folks at the Know Direction podcast spotted it. Obsidian, as you likely know, is a large video game producer. [37 comments] [EDIT - apparently the source was a Facebook post from one of the Pathfinder Devs, which has now been taken down].