What's this, then? Another PATHFINDER video game? By Obsidian?

• What's this, then? Another PATHFINDER video game? By Obsidian?

If you find this article useful, please share it with your friends!

Is there another Pathfinder video game coming? We all know about Pathfinder Online from GoblinWorks (and I'll be talking to Ryan Dancey about that at Gen Con, amongst other things). But this looks like something different. The folks at the Know Direction podcast spotted it. Obsidian, as you likely know, is a large video game producer. [37 comments] [EDIT - apparently the source was a Facebook post from one of the Pathfinder Devs, which has now been taken down].

• MONSTER MANUAL Releases Today!; Bone Devil...

If you're lucky enough to be near a Wizards Play Network store, the Monster Manual is available today! Ask your local retailer if they're a WPN store. In the meantime, here's a sneak peek at the bone devil . http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?363375-Bone-Devil Also be sure to check out...

Read More

Unofficial D&D 5th Edition Products

While WotC has indicated that any third-party licensing announcements (if any) will be coming in early 2015, some publishers have moved ahead with D&D 5E compatible projects of their own. Some have used the Open Game License to access terms and phrases associated with D&D, while others have taken a different approach to the legalities. This article isn't about those legalities, because I'm not a...

Read More

Everything You Need To Know About the D&D 5th...

The D&D 5E Monster Manual releases today to select game stores! Already, the forums are full of people who have bought it. Here's a few tidbits regarding the MM that I've found while scouring the web. You may have seen some before. Lots of lists or graphs of monsters arranged by challenge rating, since...

Read More

The Strange Bestiary

I must admit that when Monte Cook and Shanna Germain were promoting THE STRANGE Bestiary on the same day that the D&D 5th Edition Monster Manual hit specially selected shops, it tickled me. That took some gumption during a period when most other major RPG producers are not producing a lot of news, for obvious reasons. So here's a preview of the book. Apologies for the teeny...

Read More

FULL D&D 5TH EDITION RELEASE SCHEDULE &...

Details of official D&D 5th Edition products coming in 2014 - rulebooks, boxed sets, adventures, miniatures, digital tools, PDFs, and more!

Read More

Printing Errors in Some Monster Manuals

Games Plus of Mt. Prospect, IL, is reporting that some Monster Manuals have a printing issue. It's probably worth glancing at pages 140-141 before picking up your book from your FLGS, just to be sure. This only affects some books. http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?363610-Printer-Errors-in-Some-Monster-Manuals "We were notified by WotC today that...

Read More
  • Send me a scoop!

Got some RPG news to share? Send it along to me at morrus@hotmail.com.

• Headlines!

• Latest Fan Content!

• Sponsored By

• Twitter