What's this, then? Another PATHFINDER video game? By Obsidian?

• Creating Enjoyable Puzzles for Role Playing Game

Once a month, EN5ider and TRAILseeker share a system-neutral article, usually one dealing with advice for running a great roleplaying game. In Creating Enjoyable Puzzles for Role Playing Games Carl Heyl shows you how to create enjoyable puzzles for your games. It's all too easy to stop a game in...

Read More

Roll20 Goes Mobile

I must confess that I've never used a virtual tabletop. I understand that they're very popular, though (Roll20 says it has close to a million users, and it won an ENnie last year). I just got sent a link to a press kit for Roll20's new mobile apps for iOS and Android. The short version is that Roll20 is now...

Read More

WotC's Adam Lee discusses cinematic flair in a...

The back-to-basics series on how to DM continues here with a short entry on balancing the cinematic with a more natural realism. It's presented in a binary fashion, but introduces the whole balancing act of creating a sense of peril within the game. "Among many other things, D&D is a creative balance between DM...

Read More

[UPDATED] TABLETOP RPG Show Starts Filming And...

We've known that Tabletop, the web show hosted by Wil Wheaton, was planning an RPG spinoff show for quite a while now. Yesterday, some more information emerged as the show began production. The cast list was announced, and various set photos were tweeted. The cast includes Wil Wheaton, Hank Green (Vlogbrothers, SciShow), Alison Haislip (Team Unicorn, Attack of the Show),...

Read More
  • What's this, then? Another PATHFINDER video game? By Obsidian?

If you find this article useful, please share it with your friends!

Is there another Pathfinder video game coming? We all know about Pathfinder Online from GoblinWorks (and I'll be talking to Ryan Dancey about that at Gen Con, amongst other things). But this looks like something different. The folks at the Know Direction podcast spotted it. Obsidian, as you likely know, is a large video game producer. [37 comments] [EDIT - apparently the source was a Facebook post from one of the Pathfinder Devs, which has now been taken down].