What's this, then? Another PATHFINDER video game? By Obsidian?

• RAGE OF DEMONS Has A Trailer!

At PAX Prime this week, the trailer below was shown. "Dare to Descend! Demon Lords have invaded the Underdark. Get a glimpse of what's in store for the Forgotten Realms with a suite of Rage of Demons products, including: Sword Coast Legend, Neverwinter: Underdark, a D&D tabletop roleplaying game adventure, miniatures and accessories"....

Read More

WotC: "Why We Aren’t Funny"

Jesse Decker (editor-in-chief Dragon Magazine) and David Noonan (who is now part of Sasquatch Game Studios - if that name rings a bell, it's because I've...

Read More

Darkmagic vs. Do'Urden - Watch Friday's Night's...

Friday night's two-plus hour live Acquisitions, Inc. game at PAX Prime is now available for your watching delight. Chris Perkins, dressed ... interestingly ... runs the Rage of Demons adventure in front of a live audience. The players were Mike Krahulik (playing the wizard Jim Darkmagic), Jerry Holkins (playing the half-elf Omin Dran), Scott Kurtz (playing the dwarf Binwin Bronzebottom),...

Read More

Reviews On EN World: How To Add New Products, and...

EN World's current review section has been in place for a while now, and it has plenty of reviews, comments, and ratings! It's a great way to quickly comment on and rate a product, and it provides aggregated ratings in a Rotten Tomatoes/Metacritic fashion. I just wanted to make a couple of comments about why linking to external reviews...

Read More
  • What's this, then? Another PATHFINDER video game? By Obsidian?

Is there another Pathfinder video game coming? We all know about Pathfinder Online from GoblinWorks (and I'll be talking to Ryan Dancey about that at Gen Con, amongst other things). But this looks like something different. The folks at the Know Direction podcast spotted it. Obsidian, as you likely know, is a large video game producer. [37 comments] [EDIT - apparently the source was a Facebook post from one of the Pathfinder Devs, which has now been taken down].