What's this, then? Another PATHFINDER video game? By Obsidian?
  • And Here Are The Official 10 Most Anticipated...

We took nominations. We held a massive poll, and nearly 5,000 people voted. And now we have the definitive list of the Top 10 most anticipated tabletop roleplaying games for 2017. For more information, click on the big pretty cover images below, and you'll be instantly transported by magic...

Read More

RPG Crate Spotlight: Dungeon Crate

In the third installment of our RPG crate series, I interview Wayne Brekke, owner of Lords of Adventure and Wargames and the Dungeon Crate Subscription Box. The BeginningBrekke explained...

Read More

New Digital Games Studio announced by the...

There's been an announcement by Chris Cocks, the President of Wizards of the Coast, of a shift in their support for their product through digital means. The new studio includes the Magic Online team, and it mentions a D&D augmented-reality game (something like Pokemon Go?) Since joining Wizards of the Coast last summer, I've had the chance to talk to many passionate...

Read More

Sean's Picks of the Week (0109-0113) - Godless,...

I'm off in Everett, WA for the second OrcaCon; Carinn Seabolt and I are proud to be Special Guests of this excellent event. It's a gaming con that celebrates inclusiveness and diversity, and the cast they've lined up (despite Yours Truly) really exemplifies that important idea. Speaking of diverse, there's a heck of a lineup of products to...

Read More
  • What's this, then? Another PATHFINDER video game? By Obsidian?

Is there another Pathfinder video game coming? We all know about Pathfinder Online from GoblinWorks (and I'll be talking to Ryan Dancey about that at Gen Con, amongst other things). But this looks like something different. The folks at the Know Direction podcast spotted it. Obsidian, as you likely know, is a large video game producer. [36 comments] [EDIT - apparently the source was a Facebook post from one of the Pathfinder Devs, which has now been taken down].