What's this, then? Another PATHFINDER video game? By Obsidian?

• Sean's Picks of the Week (0420-0424) - All My...

I got started on a theme this week and decided to stick with it. Every Pick ties back to my dearest friend in this industry, one Shane Hensley, as well as the amazing Pinnacle crew and one of the hottest systems in gaming, Savage Worlds. Of course, those who've been paying attention elsewhere here on ENWorld might know why Savage is on my mind this week....

Read More

AMA With Kobold Press' Wolfgang Baur!

On Thursday, April 30th, Wolfgang Baur (Kobold Press, DUNGEON Magazine, D&D 5E Tyranny of Dragons, Advanced Races Compendium) will be doing an Ask Me Anything here on EN World. A well-known game designer and publisher, Wolfgang's best-known recent credits are with Kobold Press, WotC's Tyranny of Dragons...

Read More
  • What's this, then? Another PATHFINDER video game? By Obsidian?

If you find this article useful, please share it with your friends!

Is there another Pathfinder video game coming? We all know about Pathfinder Online from GoblinWorks (and I'll be talking to Ryan Dancey about that at Gen Con, amongst other things). But this looks like something different. The folks at the Know Direction podcast spotted it. Obsidian, as you likely know, is a large video game producer. [37 comments] [EDIT - apparently the source was a Facebook post from one of the Pathfinder Devs, which has now been taken down].