What's this, then? Another PATHFINDER video game? By Obsidian?
  • Sean's Picks of the Week (0717-0721) - ENnie...

With the ENnie Awards coming up at Gen Con soon, and voting fully underway, I thought another look at the various nominations was in order. So, once again, I've chosen to delve into certain categories and pick something to highlight while...

Read More

D&D's Lead Slightly Increases On Roll20 &...

Industry stats are a bit like buses - you wait ages for one, and then two come along at once. I covered Fantasy Grounds' latest stats a few days ago, and now Roll20 has weighed in. The two data sets usually line up reasonably well at the top end (taking players as the metric,...

Read More
  • What's this, then? Another PATHFINDER video game? By Obsidian?

Is there another Pathfinder video game coming? We all know about Pathfinder Online from GoblinWorks (and I'll be talking to Ryan Dancey about that at Gen Con, amongst other things). But this looks like something different. The folks at the Know Direction podcast spotted it. Obsidian, as you likely know, is a large video game producer. [threadcm]http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?358143-What-s-this-then-Paizo-ANOTHER-video-game-By-Obsidian[/threadcm] [EDIT - apparently the source was a Facebook post from one of the Pathfinder Devs, which has now been taken down].