ENnies Winners 2014

• HERBAL REMEDIES For Your PATHFINDER Game

Exclusive to TRAILseeker patrons! Enhance your Pathfinder game with plants and herbs which heal, cure poisons or diseases, provide mental cleansing, or augment the imbiber. Butterfly Weed, St. John's Wort, Dragon Flower, Rosy Periwinkle... this article contains 10 useful herbal remedies. By Daniel Marshall; illustrations from Savage Mojo and...

Read More

Some More N.O.W. Art Previews; Plus N.E.W....

Some more art previews for N.O.W., the third in the What's O.L.D. is N.E.W. trinity of roleplaying games, have arrived on my desk. Fans of 80s action will love these! In other new s, N.E.W. is in layout, as is the Starship Construction Manual. There are some previews of the former below, down underneath the N.O.W. art. (And, with the use of the words below,...

Read More

Psionics Coming Soon To D&D?

WotC's Mike Mearls has hinted that we may be able to expect some psionics content soon, possibly in the Unearthed Arcana column. He was asked by Ethan Clow on the Twitterweb "any chance we might see a Psionic class for 5e soon? Perhaps in unearthed arcana?" to which he replied "wouldn't be surprised. I *might* have had a couple prior edition psionics books on my desk last...

Read More

Sean's Picks of the Week (0518-0522) - Earthdawn,...

We're all over the place again this week - far off in space, lost civilizations, hidden worlds in the shadows, and lands of giants! Let's...

Read More

BESTIARY 5, ULTIMATE INTRIGUE, And More Coming...

Last night was Paizocon's preview banquet, at which Paizo announced a new raft of upcoming Pathfinder goodness. Bestiary 5, Ultimate Intrigue, new iconics, Occult Adventures, and more await! Thanks to Wolfgang Baur for his diligent coverage -- "Dream dragons and flying monkeys coming in Bestiary 5." Bestiary 5 is out in Fall this year, with Ultimate Intrigue...

Read More
  • ENnies Winners 2014

Congratulations to the 2014 ENnies winners! The ceremony this evening in the Grand Hall at the Historic Union Station, Indianapolis, was a blast. Thank you to everyone who attended or watched the livestream!