ENnies Winners 2014

• Sean's Picks of the Week (0313-0317) - Goblins,...

Another very eclectic week, folks, with a lot of the new and the interesting, plus the latest release from my own Shaintar line of stuff for Savage Worlds fans. Let's get to...

Read More

Princes of the Apocalypse Basic Rules Supplement

WotC has posted a 55-page PDF adventure supplement for Princes of the Apocalypse so you can run the adventure with just the free Basic Rules. It's got all the magic items, stats and spells that aren't already in the book or the basic rules. Click on the image to jump straight...

Read More

CHERUFE: A Volcanic Monster for Your PATHFINDER...

New for EN World TRAILseeker patrons! A mighty, volcanic monster for your Pathfinder game! This menacing, CR14 giant appears to be made of magma. Its black, rocky mass radiates massive heat, while red light pours from its mouth and the cracks in its stony hide. Full stats, plus adventure seeds. By Jeff Lee; art by Xandits. (TRAILseeker #10)....

Read More

FIRE OF THE MIND: Four New Illnesses!

New for EN5ider patrons! Tired of villains simply described as "mad" or "insane"? This article introduces four new illnesses - Multiple Personality Disorder, Aphasia, Schizophrenia, Paranoid Schizophrenia. Each includes rules for the player, and advice for the GM. By James Abendroth; illustrated by Sade. (EN5ider...

Read More

The Realms WILL Be Updated!

WotC's Chris Perkins and Mike Mearls both mentioned the possibility of Forgotten Realms updates on Twitter today. A chap called Montgomery Headstrom tweeted at both of them - to Perkins he said "I don't understand why you guys did the Sundering if you weren't going to update the Realms. Can you clarify that for me?" and the Mearls he said "if WOTC isn't interested in...

Read More
  • ENnies Winners 2014

If you find this article useful, please share it with your friends!

Congratulations to the 2014 ENnies winners! The ceremony this evening in the Grand Hall at the Historic Union Station, Indianapolis, was a blast. Thank you to everyone who attended or watched the livestream!