ENnies Winners 2014

• And then there were 8! On Chris Sims and Jennifer...

I've seen quite a few people speculating that Chris Sims and Jennifer Clarke-Wilkes may not have been made redundant, but possibly fired for various reasons, or because contracts ended (given that Jennifer has been at WoTC for about 15 years, that latter guess was always going to be very unlikely!). For that...

Read More

IRON KINGDOMS UNLEASHED: Monster Hunters

This week's exclusive preview of Iron Kingdom's Unleashed, courtesy of Privateer Press, looks at Monster Hunters. Their name says it all. They are the men and women (and bog trogs, farrow, gatormen, et cetera) who strike out into the territories of the biggest, meanest, and most dangerous creatures in western Immoren hoping to bag a few trophies. They are experts at tracking down and...

Read More

Sean's Picks of the Week (0126-0130) - 13th Age,...

Sorry about missing my second week into this, Friends, but I was in the midsts of flying out to (and settling in at my hosts' home in) the greater San Francisco area. I'm here running a rather epic campaign mini-series in my own Shaintar epic high fantasy setting for some Kickstarter backers...

Read More

13TH AGE MONTHLY Is Now Live!

Pegrane Press has just launched 13th Age Monthly, which offers a 4,000+ word PDF each month containing rules, monster, character options, etc. for 13th Age. "The 13th Age Monthly is overseen and developed by Rob Heinsoo, with a stellar list of contributors that includes Jonathan Tweet, Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan (Book of Loot, Eyes of the Stone Thief), ASH LAW (Tales of the 13th Age)...

Read More
  • ENnies Winners 2014

If you find this article useful, please share it with your friends!

Congratulations to the 2014 ENnies winners! The ceremony this evening in the Grand Hall at the Historic Union Station, Indianapolis, was a blast. Thank you to everyone who attended or watched the livestream!