ENnies Winners 2014

• Focusing In On World-Building Tools With...

As a game master, I am always looking for new tools to use in the games that I run. I look for new ways to approach genre, and material, but mostly ways to make the games that we play more engaging for everyone at the table. So, when friends who are Smart About Such Things™ talked about using Ben Robbins' game...

Read More

D&D: The Original Escape Game

Escape Games are all the rage these days, in which players are locked in a room and must solve a series of puzzle to escape. The origin of the game varies depending on the source: someone's daughter heard about it in Europe, it was inspired by Agatha Christie's works, developers wanted to mimic video game challenges. Whatever their origin, Gen Con attendees have been playing escape games before...

Read More

40+ New 5E Community Creations For Your Game!

Community member Shieldhaven has again compiled recent D&d 5th Edition community creations from around the blogosphere, scouring the internet so that you don't have to! This month, he's uncovered an animate plant, a nasty CR26 supervillain, new Tarokka Deck house rules for Curse of Strahd, solar-powered paladins, new cantrips, group skill checks, and much, much more! As always,...

Read More
  • ENnies Winners 2014

Congratulations to the 2014 ENnies winners! The ceremony this evening in the Grand Hall at the Historic Union Station, Indianapolis, was a blast. Thank you to everyone who attended or watched the livestream!