ENnies Winners 2014

• Sean's Picks of the Week (0523-0527) - Alchemists...

It's Friday again? Already!? My life seems to be in fast-forward lately, which would have been great when I was a kid looking forward to summer break of Christmas, but is very distressing at 50 with more work than hours to do it in. Then again, I suspect a great many of you understand exactly what I'm talking about. Still, there's a lot to look forward to, and every day brings wonders, right?...

Read More

[EN5ider #79] How To Run A Successful Festival

New for EN5ider patrons! Festivals are staple of the fantasy genre, and this article from Jeff Gomez presents over a dozen festival games to spice up your 5th Edition game world. With festival sizes ranging from a village to a worldwide event, and contests including Bop the Rat, Coal Holder, Shot for Shot, and Ring the Bell, your...

Read More

Big Announcements Coming From WotC & Paizo!

It's a week for big announcements! Today (Saturday), at Paizocon in Seattle, will be the traditional banquet at which Paizo announces big new and exciting products. That event takes place at 7pm tonight Seattle time (3am GMT); expect big news out of that one! And on Wednesday, WotC will be formally announcing the upcoming...

Read More
  • ENnies Winners 2014

Congratulations to the 2014 ENnies winners! The ceremony this evening in the Grand Hall at the Historic Union Station, Indianapolis, was a blast. Thank you to everyone who attended or watched the livestream!