ENnies Winners 2014

• Today's The Day! The DUNGEON MASTER'S GUIDE Is...

Today's the day! At preferred retail outlets, you can buy your shiny copy of the D&D 5E DMG. When you do, be sure (after reading it!) to let everybody know what you think and rate the book. And then watch the new Star Wars trailer when it hit iTunes later today. It's a good day to be a...

Read More

Chris Perkins Runs THE RISE OF TIAMAT For...

WotC's Chris Perkins ran a D&D game for the folks who make a videocast called Tabletop Adventures on Game Trailers. It's a long video (3 hours in length). The adventure is The Rise of Tiamat (for 5E, obviously). Click on the image below; I wouldn't advise doing so on a mobile device, though....

Read More

Here's How HEALING OPTIONS Change in the DMG!

As you probably know, a large part of the Dungeon Master's Guide contains optional rules and modules. One of those is a different way to handle healing, sliding it up to superheroic or down to gritty. Healing is one of those defining things that everybody has strong opinions on, and many have houseruled variations to the standard rules in various iterations of Dungeons &...

Read More

WotC Drops the Big One! (A Pre-Release Review of...

The fans have been ever so patient… The D&D Player’s Handbook has been in their hands before GENCON 2014… and the Monster Manual appeared on store shelves about a month later. But the third Core rulebook has been absent for months now, with only tantalizing glimpses of its secrets released to the community. ...

Read More

DMG Excerpt: Monster Appendix!

Fortunately, I was up until 2am yelling at my ISP because my internet has been dead all day, so I saw this! An excerpt from the Monster Appendix of the newly released Dungeon Master's Guide! It's just the one page, but it shows an example of a monster list by terrain type (in this case, grassland).

Read More
  • ENnies Winners 2014

If you find this article useful, please share it with your friends!

Congratulations to the 2014 ENnies winners! The ceremony this evening in the Grand Hall at the Historic Union Station, Indianapolis, was a blast. Thank you to everyone who attended or watched the livestream!