ADVANCED BESTIARY for Pathfinder is here! 100+ New Templates!

Many moons ago (well, December 2013), Green Ronin held a successful Kickstarter to update their popular d20 monster book, Advanced Bestiary, to the Pathfinder RPG. This they did, raising over $50K. Right now, Kickstarter backers are receiving their copies. From the photos I've seen (below) is looks pretty darn gorgeous with its over 100 new templates and sample monsters using them. I remember reviewing the original, rating it highly. Now it's time to do the same again.

Advanced Bestiary is now ready for ratings and comments here at EN World. If you've got yours, click on one of the images below and pop in to quickly rate the book. It only takes a moment! But read it first!

0fffc2d7081faa5df578e4c481ed9867_large.JPG

8ca1bd4b1f4523437c2c71cee9c5219f_large.JPG

Vinciente

First Post
Eagerly awaiting reviews/feedback from those who have a copy, since what little I can see doesn't strike me as having a $50 retail value. I could see $30 (low end) to $40 (high end), but the current pricing from their own store seems a bit high to me, considering they more than doubled their projected funding for the book in the first place.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases