9 New D&D 5E Fan-Created Resources!

Welcome to another installment of my D&D 5th Edition fan creation roundups, where I scour the web so you don't have to. This time around, I've found aquatic and oriental campaign options, a new Injury condition, thoughts on a setting based on the Americas, and a look at a couple of monsters- the Choker and the Nothic.

blink_dog.jpg

TreChriron

Adventurer
Supporter
That is a draft for discussion version! :) I'm already looking to simplify it. I will create a thread here. Stop in and give me your thoughts!

lyle.spade

Adventurer
Just read Charles Atkins' write-up about basing a campaign in a setting more akin to Colonial America than a developed Europe analogue. What a great, fresh idea. I highly recommend reading it if you're interested in world/campaign building.

ceakins1

First Post
Just read Charles Atkins' write-up about basing a campaign in a setting more akin to Colonial America than a developed Europe analogue. What a great, fresh idea. I highly recommend reading it if you're interested in world/campaign building.

I'm glad you liked it! My plan is to keep building it throughout the year and then to release everything as a free pdf for everyone at the end of the year.

lyle.spade

Adventurer
I'm in the process of brainstorming my next campaign and that article was like a bolt of creative lightning. Of course, that means it blew up some of what I'd already created, but so be it - the ideas are flowing now.

Connorsrpg

Adventurer
How do you get your stuff onto this list? I have written quite a bit for 5E, posted about it threads, linked it under one of these announcements. perhaps it is not worthy, but I was wondering how these 'Fan-created Resource Lists' come about anyway.

Oh, and on a colonial American setting, that was the first 'region' I developed for our Kage Campaign Setting (to which we expanded). I love this and African-styled settings.

ExoKnight

Explorer
Thanks for linking my blog! With the Creature Spotlight I try to highlight interesting creatures across all versions of D&D/Pathfinder. Hope you enjoyed the Nothic entry.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases