Grimtooth's Ultimate Traps Collection

I somehow missed this, and there's only 3 days left to go, but Goodman Games has a Kickstarter for a system-neutral Grimtooth's Traps ultimate collection. "A 460-page hardcover compilation of all 5 Grimtooth’s volumes & loads of extras! 500+ systems-neutral traps & DCC crossover module!" It's completely funded by nearly 800%, and you can get PDF, softcover, or hardcover versions of the book.
I somehow missed this, and there's only 3 days left to go, but Goodman Games has a Kickstarter for a system-neutral Grimtooth's Traps ultimate collection. "A 460-page hardcover compilation of all 5 Grimtooth’s volumes & loads of extras! 500+ systems-neutral traps & DCC crossover module!" It's completely funded by nearly 800%, and you can get PDF, softcover, or hardcover versions of the book.

Who's Grimtooth, and why does he have so many traps, I hear you ask! Well, Grimtooth's Traps was a series of books by Flying Buffalo throughout the 1980s which detailed deadly dungeon traps. The traps were detailed, diagrammed, and explained. The books were a favourite of many DMs, and I think it's fair to say they're an important art of roleplaying game history.

photo-1024x768.jpg

There's some examples below from the old 1980s books. I assume the new ones will look different!

trap1.jpg

trap2.jpg

trap3.jpg

abetterway

First Post
They have hit the final stretch goal which adds two more books (Traps Bazaar and Dungeon of Doom) to the gold stamped leather bound edition. I can't wait to read through these!

abw

Queer Venger

Dungeon Master is my Dad
Last minute backer for the hardcover!!! I still remember browsing through these at my very first FLGS in upstate Delaware!!

Remove ads

Remove ads