Greg Tito Is UHURA!

Former Escapist editor-in-chief Greg Tito is now WotC's new Communications Manager according to D&D Brand Manager Nathan Stewart -- "Please welcome Greg Tito newest member of the D&D team. Greg joins our team as Communications Manager and official bag of holding holder." Greg was laid off from The Escapist a couple of weeks ago. He mentioned his recent layoff, whihc also involved others: "Due to budget cuts at Defy Media, the parent company of The Escapist, Game Front, and GameTrailers, a large number of my colleagues have also been let go. This news sucks for everyone, including those left behind to run these publications. My thoughts are with all of you and I hope you bounce back with a new gig soon."

jimmifett

Banned
Banned
Oh, great. I've got nothing positive or constructive to say about this person. This is definitely NOT someone I'd want at WotC or any other game company. I'd rather they hired another Illithid.
Very disappointed in WotC.

Oh, great. I've got nothing positive or constructive to say about this person. This is definitely NOT someone I'd want at WotC or any other game company. I'd rather they hired another Illithid.
Very disappointed in WotC.

Why? Perhaps I don't understand nerd gamer politics but what is so wrong about the new hire?

jimmifett

Banned
Banned
I'll let you look him up and form your own opinion on the man. In my opinion, WotC could have hired someone less morally bankrupt, less unethical, less divisive, and less destructive to various gaming hobbies to promote their own social agendas, someone like Jack Chick. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

variant

Adventurer
The fact that Wizards of the Coast would hire this person as their Communications Manager puts a black mark on the company.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases