D&D Comic Book Sale at Comixology

Comixology has a Dungeons & Dragons comic book sale for the digital editions of the official D&D comics for the next week. Each issue, including the current series, is only $0.99 per issue. These include the Dark Sun series of five comics, Drizzt series of five, Cutter series of five, and the Legends of Baldur's Gate series of four.

Comixology has a Dungeons & Dragons comic book sale for the digital editions of the official D&D comics for the next week. Each issue, including the current series, is only $0.99 per issue. These include the Dark Sun series of five comics, Drizzt series of five, Cutter series of five, and the Legends of Baldur's Gate series of four.

(EN World member MerricB has also reviewed Legends of Baldur's Gate on his website). Otherwise, click on Drizzt, below, to go to the sale!

JUN110418_2.jpg

turkeygiant

First Post
Am I the only one who just found out that a D&D comic was released at the same time 5e came out?

Baldur's Gate is pretty fun, really fast paced adventure in the city, tied into the Tyranny of Dragons event. I would certainly recommend it, It would be pretty cool to see a couple more ongoing D&D series...just not Drizzt and his companions, I still can't believe they brought them all back to life, it was so forced and painful that it had me laughing like a madman at the end of the latest Salvatore novel.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads