[SPOILERS] Mike Schley's PRINCES OF THE APOCALYPSE Maps: Take 2!

Mike Schley's maps for Princes of the Apocalypse, which were previously released and then unreleased, have now been rereleased. Mike is the cartographer from the adventure, which is out today in preferred stores, and you can purchase prints of each of the maps directly from him. He has posted 13 maps in total, including regional, village, and interior maps of various locations. Click on any below for his gallery and store and, if you can, pick up a print to support the artist!

Mike Schley's maps for Princes of the Apocalypse, which were previously released and then unreleased, have now been rereleased. Mike is the cartographer from the adventure, which is out today in preferred stores, and you can purchase prints of each of the maps directly from him. He has posted 13 maps in total, including regional, village, and interior maps of various locations. Click on any below for his gallery and store and, if you can, pick up a print to support the artist!

schley1.jpg

schley2.jpg

schley3.jpg

trystero

Explorer
Purchased. The maps look great, and I appreciate that the download includes DM versions (.jpg files) and two different player versions (one with a grid, one without, .pdf files) for most of them. Very helpful for use at the table.

designbot

Explorer
Some of these areas are pretty big. You'd need a really big table. Or the floor. Or you could cut them up into pieces.

Yeah, looks like these use 10-foot squares like Wave Echo Cave in Lost Mine of Phandelver. Printing The Black Geode at 5 feet per inch would come out to 82.3" x 104.3"—almost 9 feet tall!

pukunui

Legend
Yeah, looks like these use 10-foot squares like Wave Echo Cave in Lost Mine of Phandelver. Printing The Black Geode at 5 feet per inch would come out to 82.3" x 104.3"—almost 9 feet tall!
Yep. Not having grid-based play be the default for this edition has freed them up to make huge encounter areas again. I love how massive some of these areas are. And the maps are just so gorgeous!

Remove ads

Remove ads