SWORD COAST LEGENDS "Dungeon Crawl Mode" Preview

If you wanted to know what real-time Dungeon Mastering looked like in the upcoming Sword Coast Legends D&D video game, here's a preview. "Join Technical Director Ross Gardner and Design Director Tim Schwalk as they face off in Sword Coast Legends’ highly anticipated Dungeon Crawl mode featuring real-time Dungeon Mastering." Sword Coast Legends is the Forgotten Realms-based video game coming later this year from game producer N-Space.

[video=youtube;Xm8r05oOiKA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm8r05oOiKA[/video]

Aoirorentsu

Explorer
They say on their website that they'll have an adventure creator. We'll see how it works, though, and if you get the level of scripting control (or equivalent) in SCL...

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
I wonder if the Ashen Priest has anything to do with the Ashen Covenant from Dragon mag #364. They were Orcus followers.

Belaphoss, a balor that makes the cover of the game with what looks like a drow caster, doesn't discredit the presence of Orcus. Althought Lolth could play a part in this.

Nebulous

Legend
Not sure what I think about this. It's kind of the Fantasy Flight boardgame Descent brought to a videogame. That's not a bad thing, it's not. I just don't know if it's going to scratch my gaming itch like i hoped it would.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases