Some More N.O.W. Art Previews; Plus N.E.W. Layout, Starship Combat, & Newtonian Movement

Some more art previews for N.O.W., the third in the What's O.L.D. is N.E.W. trinity of roleplaying games, have arrived on my desk. Fans of 80s action will love these! In other new s, N.E.W. is in layout, as is the Starship Construction Manual. There are some previews of the former below, down underneath the N.O.W. art. (And, with the use of the words below, down, and underneath all right after one another, do I get an award for redundant repetition?)

Some more art previews for N.O.W., the third in the What's O.L.D. is N.E.W. trinity of roleplaying games, have arrived on my desk. Fans of 80s action will love these! In other new s, N.E.W. is in layout, as is the Starship Construction Manual. There are some previews of the former below, down underneath the N.O.W. art. (And, with the use of the words below, down, and underneath all right after one another, do I get an award for redundant repetition?)

First, the N.O.W. art.

10_Driver.jpg
20_A_Woman_RGB_1998_HalfPage.jpg
21#_Mercenaries_RGB_1998_Halfpage.jpg
29#_Weapons_RGB_1998_Halfpage.jpg
32#_Vehicle_RGB_1998_Halfpage.jpg

Then, the N.E.W. core rulebook previews.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Next, a quick look at the Starship Construction Manual.

cons1.jpg

cons2.jpg

And, finally, something from the starship combat section straight out of the manuscript. It's not yet laid out - I just whacked it onto the same background as the N.E.W. previews to make it looks less Word Document-like; therefore this doesn't look nearly as pretty. But it will! This shows basic space travel rules, two ships used in the "example of play", and a glimpse of the Newtonian movement rules.

trav.jpg

2ships.jpg

newton.jpg

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It is not, no. Sorry!

There may be some demo events if I can find some volunteers; my chances of making it over the Atlantic this year are looking slimmer by the day!

turkeygiant

First Post
It is not, no. Sorry!

There may be some demo events if I can find some volunteers; my chances of making it over the Atlantic this year are looking slimmer by the day!

Morrus

where can I look for a rundown of what WOIN is/when it will be available/how to get my grubby little hands on it?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Morrus

where can I look for a rundown of what WOIN is/when it will be available/how to get my grubby little hands on it?

There's lots of info at www.woinrpg.com.

There's a free starter kit, and lots of the rules are in the online Rules Reference Document. The release date hasn't yet been announced, though.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads