Out of the Abyss: Longer Description and pre-order price reduction

Out of the Abyss has been available for pre-order on Amazon for a while. John Carney pointed out to me that the product description is a little longer than the sentence that was there when I last looked at it back in May. The pre-order price seems to have dropped to $34.33, too, down from $49.95. The 256 page hardcover is due for release September 15th, 2015, and was produced for WotC by Green Ronin Publishing.

Out of the Abyss has been available for pre-order on Amazon for a while. John Carney pointed out to me that the product description is a little longer than the sentence that was there when I last looked at it back in May. The pre-order price seems to have dropped to $34.33, too, down from $49.95. The 256 page hardcover is due for release September 15th, 2015, and was produced for WotC by Green Ronin Publishing.

"Dare to descend into the Underdark in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game

The Underdark is a subterranean wonderland, a vast and twisted labyrinth where fear reigns. It is the home of horrific monsters that have never seen the light of day. It is here that the dark elf Gromph Baenre, Archmage of Menzoberranzan, casts a foul spell meant to ignite a magical energy that suffuses the Underdark and tears open portals to the demonic Abyss. What steps through surprises even him, and from that moment on, the insanity that pervades the Underdark escalates and threatens to shake the Forgotten Realms to its foundations. Stop the madness before it consumes you!

A Dungeons & Dragons® adventure for characters of levels 1–15"

51LOlkLFtVL.jpg

lyle.spade

Adventurer
I'm looking forward to it. Hoard of the Dragon Queen and its sequel are good, I think, and I'm even more optimistic for this one. I like the long level arc that it offers, too.

SigmaOne

First Post
Well, that was enough for me. Just pre-ordered on Amazon.

Me too!

I'm looking forward to it. Hoard of the Dragon Queen and its sequel are good, I think, and I'm even more optimistic for this one. I like the long level arc that it offers, too.

I think Rise of Tiamat is technically the sequel to Hoard of the Dragon Queen, whereas Princes of the Apocalypse is a separate product. If this is at least half as good as PotA, it will be great, because PotA is really outstanding overall, I think.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads