AD&D 1E DMG and Monster Manual In PDF!

Joining the recently released PDF edition of the AD&D 1st Edition Player's Handbook, you can now get the Dungeon Master's Guide and the Monster Manual from DnDClassics. From 1977 and 1979, these books were written by Gary Gygax (thanks to Emiliano for the scoop!)

Joining the recently released PDF edition of the AD&D 1st Edition Player's Handbook, you can now get the Dungeon Master's Guide and the Monster Manual from DnDClassics. From 1977 and 1979, these books were written by Gary Gygax (thanks to Emiliano for the scoop!)

Find the Monster Manual here, and the Dungeon Master's Guide here.

17002.jpg

17004.jpg

These are, of course, the reprints of recent years. The original covers of these books looked like this:

monster_manual.jpg
DMG.jpg

Although the versions I had were these ones:

monstermanualadnd.jpg

advanced_dungeons_and_dragons_dd_dungeon_masters_guide_1st_edition_second_cover.jpg

Voadam

Legend
I doubt it would be related, they've been releasing PDFs regularly on Tuesdays, usually a bunch of Dragons and Dungeons from the 4e era plus some game books.

graves3141

First Post
I'm excited because this means that the 2E pdf's are next... anybody have a guess as to when that might happen? This month maybe?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
I can't wait for the core books for 3.0 to be done... I have 3.5, and I have the 1st Ed AD&D (above)... 3.0 will round me out. (I never played 4e or 5e... just not interested enough.)

Remove ads

Remove ads