[UPDATED AGAIN!] SOUTHLANDS HEROES - New Character Options for D&D From The Folks Who Made TYRANNY O

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
[UPDATED] This managed to slip me by (so thanks to Jeremy for the scoop!) From the people who brought you Tyranny of Dragons comes a new D&D 5E product - and it's already out! Southlands Heroes for 5th Edition is a book of character options including new races, archetypes and class variants, and character backgrounds. It's a shortish 29-page PDF in full colour.

UPDATED: This books appears to have been taken down. It's no longer available at the below link.

UPDATED AGAIN: And it's back!

Find it here at DriveThruRPG. Review it here at EN World.

Demonic voices mutter and howl in the desert. Strange lights appear among the trees in the jungle’s depths; and packs of twisted creatures emerge at night to hunt the grasslands.

But you do not fear these things. You are a hero of the Southlands—and by your skill, strength, luck, or the favor of the gods, you will become a legend.

Southlands Heroes gives you everything you need to play in a 5th Edition campaign set in the Southlands. Southlands Heroes includes:

Rules for playing Southlands aasimar, gnolls, lizardfolk, minotaurs, tosculi waspfolk, and werelions

New Ambush Predator rogue archetype, Hivemaster variant ranger, and Circle of the Hive and Circle of the Swarm variant druids

New backgrounds: Child of the Divine, Temple Slave, Desert Runner, and more!

Match wits with djinn, pit your strength against mighty white apes, and plunder the lost temples of demon gods.

The Southlands await!

southlands.png

Attachments

• southlands.png
    southlands.png
    569.8 KB · Views: 19,660
Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Flibble

Explorer
Strange...there is no 5E Southland Campaign Setting (only Pathfinder), but a pdf for 5E?

Nothing strange about it. So far, the great majority of Midgard material has been Pathfinder-based, with a few appendices and supplements for 4E and 13th Age. This is the first 5E supplement of any kind, and it's entirely predictable that it would come in this form. I'm just glad to see 5E Midgard support of any kind, because I like the setting a lot but don't have a lot of time to do my own 5E conversions - not that that is particularly difficult in principle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Imaro

Legend
Cool... I backed the campaign book for Pathfinder and will grab this so I don't have to do conversions on the races for 5e myself...

Agamon

Adventurer
Sweet, I got a crapload of Midgard pdfs from their Bundle of Holding. I'll have to check this out when I get a chance.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases