RAGE OF DEMONS Has A Trailer!

At PAX Prime this week, the trailer below was shown. "Dare to Descend! Demon Lords have invaded the Underdark. Get a glimpse of what's in store for the Forgotten Realms with a suite of Rage of Demons products, including: Sword Coast Legend, Neverwinter: Underdark, a D&D tabletop roleplaying game adventure, miniatures and accessories".

[video=youtube;k26idR0QYAY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k26idR0QYAY[/video]

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
Too much of a certain dark elf, and wincing a bit at the "AND ZOIDBERG!" of OotA's mention, but the demon lords animated there have me pretty hype! Definitely reflects the "madness."

I liked it but surprised on the animation used, it's kind of dated but don't get me wrong it was cool to see the Demon Lords and the Mind Flayers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Flexor the Mighty!

18/100 Strength!
What I hate about earth shaking adventures in the FR is needing to find a reason why the real powerful heroes are not just taking care of it. Screw that, make the PC the real heroes of the world.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I think the trailer is more about the novels and video game than Out of the Abyss, the adventure. It's titled Rage of Demons, after all, not Out of the Abyss. OotA is just for us; Rage of Demons (and this trailer) is for the mass market storyline stuff.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases