50 New Community Created Resources For Your 5E Game!

I haven't done one of these in a few months, but I thought it would be fun to do another of my D&D community resources articles where I scour the web for fan-created material so you don't have to. As always, a great place to find a concentrated roiling mass of home-brews, house rules, and fan-created content is the D&D House Rules, Home-brews, & Conversion Library forum right here at EN World. You can find the archive of all 18 of my lists of useful community created content right here.

Council-of-Wyrms.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

odinist

First Post
Hey neat, I'm on this list. :)

(I'm Matt, of Mithgarthr Entertainment and mod of the 5E sub on Voat; I literally just pulled that ring out of my rear last week before a session to make a troll fight more fun.)

WackyAnne

First Post
Thank you, Morrus, for showing once again why ENWorld is the gamer's home-away-from-table. Always worth a visit, and then you send on us our way! :)

I would like to signal and bring to your attention even the blog entirepartykilled.wordpress.com
Our team has already developed many dnd5e's conversion works of old (BECMI) modules and others will be made in the next weeks/months.
Thanks for your attention.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases