Old Bonegrinder: Another Ravenloft Map From Chris Perkins
  • Old Bonegrinder: Another Ravenloft Map From Chris Perkins

Here's a quick peek at another of Chris Perkins' map sketches for the upcoming Curse of Strahd. "We continue our tour of the original map sketches by Chris Perkins with a look at Old Bonegrinder! The final version of this map appears in Curse of Strahd, releasing March 15th, so if you want to keep the adventure completely unspoiled, hide thine eyes!" You can see the previous sketch of the Vistani Camp here.

Comments 5 Comments
      Noctem -
      Very cool, thanks for posting. I had missed the previous Vistani camp sketches! Can't wait to sink my teeth into this
      jamesjhaeck -
      Pretty close quarters in that windmill! I don't want to get jumped by Strahd zombies in there if there's that little room to maneuver.
      chibi graz'zt -
      Chris Perkins inspires me to dream...
      Is he writing this in house, (as opposed to being contracted to a 3p design studio)?
      Morrus -
      Quote Originally Posted by chibi graz'zt View Post
      Chris Perkins inspires me to dream...
      Is he writing this in house, (as opposed to being contracted to a 3p design studio)?
      Looks like it. Tracy and Laura Hickman are also involved in some capacity.
      chibi graz'zt -
      Super! I think this marks the return of some old greats. I hope to see projects with Keith Baker and Ed Greenwood.
    Comments Leave Comment