Sandboxy Holdenshire, Fell Grafts, Elemental Spiders, and Dwarven Subraces: 5E Material Coming Soon

Here's a quick look at what's coming very soon from EN World EN5ider. As always, we're working hard to bring you the very best, professionally produced, fully illustrated and edited 5E material. As a side-note, it's almost exactly one year since we launched! We have the next part of the Holdenshire Chronicles, new dwarf subraces, demonic grafts, clerics of misfortune and of elemental power, and so much more! All you need to do is become a patron (for any amount you choose, even just a dollar) and get access to these upcoming items, as well as the 60+ articles and adventures already available in the EN5ider library!

binder_ensider.gif
CLICK ON THIS IMAGE TO BECOME A PATRON!

The Holdenshire Chronicles Part 2: the Ills of Holdenshire is next up. You'll see this in the next few days. It's a 40-page adventure, and follows on from the Holdenshire Primer we gave you last month. This adventure is a sandbox-style introduction to the county of Holdenshire, with a dozen short quests leading up to the final one which launches the overland trek which comprises next month's adventure. This is the continuing adaptation of the classic adventure Russ Morrissey's TO SLAY A DRAGON. It's much bigger than the adventures we usually give you - we think it's wonderful value, and hope it proves popular. If so, we may continue the series later in the year (after taking a break for some more one-off adventures) with the adaptation of Russ Morrissey's TO STAKE A VAMPIRE, set in the same county.

Also coming is a selection of great articles from our wonderful pool of freelancer writers:

• Priests of Misfortune by Dan Head. This article brings us Jinx, one of the triune goddesses of fortune and the future, and her Calamity Seakers, clerics of ill-fate.
  • Fell Grafts: Demons & Devils from Mike Myler. The Path of the Fell Pact is a rather gruesome barbarian primal path featuring grafts from parts of monsters. Want some Balor wings or a Dretch's belch? An Imp's eye, perhaps?
  • Rites of Spring by Dion Fernandez. A variety of events and festivals to introduce to your game word. These traditional rites can have magical or environmental effects. There's the Lunar New Year, and the March of the Wild Men, the Dance of the Flyers, and the Flaying Ceremony, amongst others.
  • Elemental Spiders by Anthony Jennings. Four new elemental monsters.
  • Dwarf Subraces from Paul Connolly. Paul brings us the wild Flint Dwarves, the exalted Jade Dwarves, and the dark Obsidian Dwarves.
  • Priests of Elemental Power by C. Richard Davies. This article brings you new cleric domains - Flames, Stone, Water, and Winter.

That's just a quick look at what's coming! If you're interested in writing for EN5ider (we pay fairly and promptly, and you retain ownership of your material) check out our submissions page!

Become an EN5ider patron now!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Most of the locations are named after real places I knew as a kid. Hengistbury is named after Hengistbury Head, just down the road from my school. Thornbury is where my grandma lived, and where my parents now live. Holdenshire was a county (thus "shire", as many counties here are named) named after a road called Holdenhurst Avenue, which I walked along to catch the bus to school. However, yes, the first book of Night Below was very influential!

Last edited by a moderator:

Connorsrpg

Adventurer
Oh wow, I have just been working on my own Elemental Domains. I have only done Air, which I see is missing from the upcoming article. I think I will hold off and see what Richard Davies brings to the table before I finish mine now. Might not have to do them at all (as they certainly won't be worth pitching to EN5ider now ;)).

Oh, and Dwarven Subraces = By "Connors". (I hope that's what is going to appear on the article - so it remains consitent with others :D).

jamesjhaeck

Explorer
Oh wow, I have just been working on my own Elemental Domains. I have only done Air, which I see is missing from the upcoming article. I think I will hold off and see what Richard Davies brings to the table before I finish mine now. Might not have to do them at all (as they certainly won't be worth pitching to EN5ider now ;)).

Oh, and Dwarven Subraces = By "Connors". (I hope that's what is going to appear on the article - so it remains consitent with others :D).
Connors is what will be published on the article.

Xethreau

Josh Gentry - Author, Minister in Training
I am really looking forward to these upcoming goodies. Most especially I can't wait to see Fell Grafts!

Zardnaar

Legend
Most of the locations are named after real places I knew as a kid. Hengistbury is named after Hengistbury Head, just down the road from my school. Thornbury is where my grandma lived, and where my parents now live. Holdenshire was a county (thus "shire", as many counties here are named) named after a road called Holdenhurst Avenue, which I walked along to catch the bus to school. However, yes, the first book of Night Below was very influential!

Well theat 1st book of The Night Below is one of the finest adventures ever made IMHO. I'm already a member of EN5ider though so yay.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Coming Monday!

Screen Shot 2016-02-13 at 20.40.09.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-13 at 20.40.09.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-13 at 20.40.09.png
    737.7 KB · Views: 320

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads