Perkins' Map Sketch For CURSE OF STRAHD's Burgomaster's Mansion
  • Perkins' Map Sketch For CURSE OF STRAHD's Burgomaster's Mansion

It's another of Chris Perkins' map sketches for Curse of Strahd - and this time, we're looking at the Burgomaster's Mansion! Be sure to also peek at the previously revealed Blue Water Inn, Old Bonegrinder, and the Vistani Camp. Curse of Strahd will be out on March 15th (11 days earlier on March 4th - GMs Day! - for preferred stores). Beware spoilers!

Comments 5 Comments
      TerraDave -
      My party burned down the burgomeisters mansion while trying to save it.

Good times, good times.
      chibi graz'zt -
      Cant wait to get my hands on this book, these floorpans are amazing. Perkins is a very talented draftsman
      EthanSental -
      Agreed chibi, looking forward to this book as well!
      jmoolaman -
      I like that they want to rework Ravenloft and all. But the real question is when are we going to get an adventure path that isn't based on another adventure from a by gone era?
    1. Jabborwacky -
      Quote Originally Posted by jmoolaman View Post
      I like that they want to rework Ravenloft and all. But the real question is when are we going to get an adventure path that isn't based on another adventure from a by gone era?
      We did: It's called Out of the Abyss.

Also, I'm sure the Burgomaster is a perfectly nice guy who isn't a vampire. My rogue friend went to see him in private one day, and-- why, that man and his sense of humor-- he came out cheerier than ever!
      Yes, don't worry. Everything is just fine!
    Comments Leave Comment