Mike Schley's Strahd Cartography

Now that Curse of Strahd has been officially released, cartographer Mike Schely has - as always - made his maps for the adventure available from his store. He's done a lot of work for this adventure - over two dozen full-colour maps - and come in digital DM and Player versions. you can buy the whole lot in one bundle for $30. It's a great way to support the artist, and it's great that WotC allows artists to sell the maps directly. Find the full selection here.

Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 12.39.34.png

Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 12.40.44.png

Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 12.41.33.png

Chimpy

First Post
Great stuff as always. I'll probably buy a few pieces as I plan to run the game at the some point in the future, and they are useful to print out for use at the table.

jayoungr

Legend
Supporter
I notice the Death House maps are included. Does that mean there will be a .JPG version of the players' map instead of the PDF that came with the free download?

Mason4444

First Post
Anyone know why the Castle Ravenloft maps are not up there? Did someone else make them? Francois Beauregard and Ben Wootten are also listed as cartographers (Why isn't Perkins listed as one?! He deserves it!) but I can't find what they did. I was hoping all the maps would be in this bundle 'cause it is a great deal after the 20% GMs Day promo.

Anyone know why the Castle Ravenloft maps are not up there? Did someone else make them? Francois Beauregard and Ben Wootten are also listed as cartographers (Why isn't Perkins listed as one?! He deserves it!) but I can't find what they did. I was hoping all the maps would be in this bundle 'cause it is a great deal after the 20% GMs Day promo.

Mike did not make the Castle Raveloft maps.

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site

Where do you see the GM's Day promo? I don't see anything on Mike Schley's site to mentions this.

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Never mind. I found it. There is a 10% discount for everyone and a 20% discount for prior customers that was e-mailed to them. I happily took the 10% off as a new customer. Great maps.

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
I picked up the bundle with Mike's discount. I've bought a few in the past and Mike has always been helpful in the scaling aspect.

GX.Sigma

Adventurer
Anyone know why the Castle Ravenloft maps are not up there? Did someone else make them? Francois Beauregard and Ben Wootten are also listed as cartographers (Why isn't Perkins listed as one?! He deserves it!) but I can't find what they did.

I guess they did the photoshopping on the castle map, since the rest of the maps seems to be 100% Schley from cover to cover (which is awesome--we've come a long way since Hoard of the Dragon Queen).

Edit: Confirmed. The poster map lists those two, as well as David Sutherland III, who made the original map. Looking at Beauregard's other works, it seems he's also responsible for the architectural sketches throughout the book.

Anyone know if the Castle Ravenloft maps are available in digital form anywhere?

http://www.dmsguild.com/product/17527/I6-Ravenloft-1e?it=1

Edit: But seriously, the answer you're looking for is no. Maybe email Ben Wootten?

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases