Hey, I was On A Podcast! The Round Table's Business of RPGs

I was on the Round Table podcast recently, along with Teos Abadia and Dan Dillon, where we chatted to host James Introcaso about making money in the tabletop RPG business. Not that I'm a particular expert on the subject or anything, but I very much enjoyed the experience of appearing on the podcast. James also talks to Trapoor Technologies' Chris Matney about their recent deal to produce an official Pathfinder RPG mobile app. You can listen to the podcast here or just hit play below, or search for The Tome Show on iTunes.

I was on the Round Table podcast recently, along with Teos Abadia and Dan Dillon, where we chatted to host James Introcaso about making money in the tabletop RPG business. Not that I'm a particular expert on the subject or anything, but I very much enjoyed the experience of appearing on the podcast. James also talks to Trapoor Technologies' Chris Matney about their recent deal to produce an official Pathfinder RPG mobile app. You can listen to the podcast here or just hit play below, or search for The Tome Show on iTunes.

tome750x131.jpg

James Introcaso sits down with Teos Abadia, Russ Morrissey, and Dan Dillon to discuss making money in the tabletop RPG business. This discussion is a continuation on a subject first discussed in Round Table 113. Then it's a conversation with Chris Matney of Trapdoor Technologies to discuss an exciting partnership with Paizo! Their mobile app Playbook will have a whole library of official Pathfinder material soon! This podcast was recorded on March 15 and April 7, 2016.

<iframe id="audio_iframe" src="http://www.podbean.com/media/player/84d65-5e4cce" width="100%" height="100" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>​

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads