Zeitgeist: The Gears of Revolution - Act Two: The Grand Design

The second act of the critically acclaimed ZEITGEIST: The Gears of Revolution Adventure Path is now compiled into a gorgeous book! At 400 pages, these four adventures are the second act of the steam and steel campaign for the Pathfinder RPG. These four adventures witness your party - members of the Royal Homeland Constabulary - rise from 9th to 15th level as they thwart the worldwide machinations of a conspiracy known as the Obscurati. Take a step away from traditional fantasy, and play a part in shaping the coming age!

193923.jpg

Looking for Act One: The Investigation Begins? That 557 page book, containing the first five adventures, can be found right here!

These four adventures are the second act of a steam & spell campaign for the Pathfinder RPG (also available for Dungeons & Dragons 4th edition).

A conspiracy has been unmasked, and though their plans were disrupted, the fallout has gripped the attention of the world. After decapitating a cell of conspirators in their home city of Flint, royal constables of the nation Risur managed to drive away the 300-ft. tall metal titan that the villains had crafted in the shadows. Now it tromps its way across the borders of great nations, unstoppable, out of control, but such a tempting prize for whosoever can seize its reins.

Spymasters and their agents set to work to take advantage of this pivotal opportunity, zealots expose shameful secrets, and would-be tyrants take their shot to overturn the old order. But the conspiracy, though stymied, is not defeated, and if they complete their masterstroke, it will be they who choose the face of this new era, the spirit of the age. The zeitgeist.

This tome contains Act Two of ZEITGEIST: The Gears of Revolution, a cinematic adventure path designed for experienced Game Masters. These four adventures witness your party - members of the Royal Homeland Constabulary - rise from 9th to 15th level as they thwart the worldwide machinations of a conspiracy known as the Obscurati. Take a step away from traditional fantasy, and play a part in shaping the coming age!

Visit www.zeitgeistadventurepath.com for more information and a glimpse at the free Player Guide, Campaign Guide, and introductory adventure, The Island at the Axis of the World.

Also be sure to grab the ZEITGEIST NPC CARDS part one and two - two sets each with 120 gorgeous full-color cards for use with the ZEITGEIST adventure path.

SaveSave

mdusty

Explorer
Is this part of the adventure path subscription? Any new materials in it or is it just a compilation of the existing adventures?

There is some additional material - a one-shot adventure set 100 years before the main campaign, some new art and maps, and a variety of edits to smooth things out. But yes, the main attraction is that you can have it in hardcover. It should take a couple weeks for the Print on Demand files to be approved and us to get a proof printed, and then the physical versions will be available for sale.

Zipster

Explorer
Will there be a premium version ala the first compilation? That premium hardcover is downright gorgeous, and the feel and heft of it is amazing. What I'm saying is: I'd buy it.

Zipster

Explorer
Go to the link, normal and premium hardcover versions available :)

I could be blind, but I'm only seeing the option for the Watermarked PDF... I know it was said that it will be a couple weeks for the Print-to-order stuff, and that's fine. I'm just hoping for the premium hardcover to match my one for Act 1.

Again, I could just be a blind idiot.

I could be blind, but I'm only seeing the option for the Watermarked PDF... I know it was said that it will be a couple weeks for the Print-to-order stuff, and that's fine. I'm just hoping for the premium hardcover to match my one for Act 1.

Again, I could just be a blind idiot.

Or it could be I was looking at book one, sorry..... :blush:

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases