Roman-Themed Living Arcanis Organised Play Campaign For 5E

Living Arcanis has been around since the d20 days, and has run over 150 adventures. Today, they're returning for D&D 5th Edition with the Living Arcanis 5E campaign - and it includes a free 64-page primer chock full of new content. You can download it right here (just click on the pretty picture below). Arcanis is very "Ancient Rome" in feel. "The campaign begins today, with the release of four Introductory adventures, suitable for 1st level characters. In October, the next four Introductory adventures will be released, with the thirteen adventure story arc entitled, “The Coming of the Destroyer” debuting through May 2017."
Living Arcanis has been around since the d20 days, and has run over 150 adventures. Today, they're returning for D&D 5th Edition with the Living Arcanis 5E campaign - and it includes a free 64-page primer chock full of new content. You can download it right here (just click on the pretty picture below). Arcanis is very "Ancient Rome" in feel. "The campaign begins today, with the release of four Introductory adventures, suitable for 1st level characters. In October, the next four Introductory adventures will be released, with the thirteen adventure story arc entitled, “The Coming of the Destroyer” debuting through May 2017."

arcanis.jpg

To download the FREE Arcanis 5E Primer, click here.

The 64-page PDF contains:

• An overview of the world
  • New races (the tainted Dark-Kin, new Dwarf types, the elemental Elorrii, Ardakene, the lizard-like SS'ressen, and the psionic Val)
  • New class archetypes (cleric domains, fighter Tactician, sorcerer Elorii Elementalist origin, wizard Elder tradition)
  • New class, The Holy Champion, along with two archetypes
  • Feats (Twin Blades Stance, Powerful Parayer, Spell Affinity)
  • A section on backgrounds and nationality, and a new background, the Former Slave
  • 8 new spells
  • New equipment (cesus, glades, war scythe, Tralian hammer, Athenian flintlock pistol, Athenian flintlock rifle, and the new Lorica Segmentata armour)
  • Two new monsters, the Great Elk and the Revenant
  • An Arcanis setting character sheet

sidonunspa

First Post
Downloaded, will give it a read for sure.

Looks great, although not printer friendly . . .

It was meant more as a digital product as we wanted to grab you with the art and get you hooked on the story.

We are looking at a printer friendly version but please, once you read it let us know what you think!

And if you have any questions, feel free to ask.. Henry (who posted above) is the story guru/mastermind behind the World of Arcanis and can answer any story questions while I'm the lead rules designer for the Arcanis 5e project

PCIHenry

Explorer
Hello,

When is the actual Arcanis 5e Book being released?

We plan on releasing it sometime next year.

It's going to be a meaty book with all 13 of the major Val families, all the dwarves and elorii, lots and lots of religious domains, new Feats, new Archetypes (such as the Sarishan Binder), new spells, etc. The book is being written now, so I'll have more concrete info in the near future.

Thank you for your interest.

Zarithar

Adventurer
It looks really good and I am a sucker for anything with a Roman theme. I look forward to a hard back release of this in 5e format.

jimmifett

Banned
Banned
I'll have to download and read, desc so far looks very fun.

Any planned Fantasy Grounds support? I run most of my games through that nowadays.

Remove ads

Remove ads