[KS] The Final Countdown 100116

It's another Saturday, and therefore another time to look at the Kickstarter projects that are coming to a close soon. These are various tabletop gaming KS projects that caught my attention as being of potential interest to all you fine folks. If ever you come across one that you want to make sure I include in a future article, be sure to email me at seanpatfan {at} gmail. For now, let's take a look at what I have today!

SUN SPOTS

Originally crafted for a project run by the late, great Keith "Doc" Herber, here's a 1920's era CoC scenario that's headed for 7th Edition land.

Countdown Clock - 7 DAYS

View attachment 77088

THORNWATCH

Penny Arcade team up with the legendary Mike Selinker and his Lone Shark Games to bring bring about a hybrid mashup of graphic novel, board game, and RPG. This joint also has Pathfinder Card Game designer Chad Brown and Lords of Waterdeep designer Rodney Thompson involved, so... yeah, this is huge.

Countdown Clock - 4 DAYS

View attachment 77089

TRUDVANG

Award-winning Euro-RPG based on Nordic and Celtic mythology, and they're bringing it to the English-speaking world. It's already blown through it goal and is in "Crazy Success Land," so you need to jump in if you want all the goodies for the great prices.

Countdown Clock - 20-ish HOURS

View attachment 77094

SIEGE OF THE CITADEL

I have two copies of the original version of this, I love the game so much. I am very excited about the revival. Gorgeous graphic design, exceptional minis suitable for all kinds of sci-fi gaming, and the original designer, Richard Borg, on board for the reboot.

Countdown Clock - 7 DAYS

The incredible volume of amazing adventure and RPG products available every single week for our culture can be overwhelming. It certainly is for my bank account, but what a time to be a gaming fan!

~SPF

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases