Wizkids announce More Pathfinder and D&D Miniatures...

Wizkids have announced, and started previewing, several new sets of D&D and Pathfinder miniatures due for release in early 2017. There are two D&D sets, the pre-painted Monster Menagerie II in the Icons of the Realms series and the unpainted Nolzur's Marvelous Miniatures, whilst Pathfinder Battles will see the release of the unpainted 'Deep Cuts' series.

Monster Menagerie II brings you a vast array of all-new sculpts, representing challenges for your heroes to overcome, and allies to g=fight by your side.

Learn the secrets of the sphinxes from the Androsphinx as it tests your courage and value. Or face the Mindflayer, the scourge of sentient creatures across the Forgotten Realms. Or stand toe to toe with the powerful Iron Golem, knowing no ambitions, needing no sustenance, feeling no pain, and having no remorse. Will your heroes rise to the challenge?

There's also a fantastic 'Case Incentive' when purchasing an entire case of Monster Menagerie II - the Adventurer's Camp! The camp includes Ezmerelda's Wagon, 2 Camp Fires, 3 Treasure Chests, 2 Kegs, 2 Piles of Sacks, 2 Horses with Saddles, 3 Bedrolls, 2 Weapon Racks. 3 Adventurer Packs, 2 Spellbooks, 2 Scrolls, 2 Bags of Holding and the all important Cooking Pot!

Nolzur's Marvelous Miniatures and Deep Cuts both feature a range of monsters and PCs figures.
SaveSave

Vexorg

Explorer
Are there going to be any Dragonborn minis? Cuz that would be considerably more useful than a sleeping bag mini.

Weird Dave

Adventurer
Publisher
Honestly, the case incentive for this set intrigues me more than the other ones. I realize I'm probably an anomaly in regards to my miniature collection, but I'm more excited for the set dressing pieces than the bevy of common NPCs that are going to clutter up my character box (how many of those dwarf giant slayer figures do I need?!?!).

turkeygiant

First Post
Honestly, the case incentive for this set intrigues me more than the other ones. I realize I'm probably an anomaly in regards to my miniature collection, but I'm more excited for the set dressing pieces than the bevy of common NPCs that are going to clutter up my character box (how many of those dwarf giant slayer figures do I need?!?!).

Its a great incentive, if you can look past the disincentive of having to buy a brick of wizkids minis. I really wish the quality of the D&D minis was higher.

Mad_Jack

Legend
I'd love to have the camp set... For about 1/10th of what it'd cost me to buy a < bleeping > case... :devil:

Are the unpainted figures still going to be in the blind packaging?

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
I tend To pick up the case incentives on eBay, 30-50 bucks depending on the size of it.

im curious what the unpainted line will be, buy and paint them yourself? I like the dungeon or camp site dressing. As others have said, I don't need any more orcs or dwarven minis so I like the dungeon stuff pathfinder and D&D are putting out.

Last edited by a moderator:

AngusA

First Post
I tend To pick up the case incentives on eBay, 30-50 bucks depending on the size of it.

im curious what the unpainted line will be, buy and paint them yourself? I like the dungeon or camp site dressing. As others have said, I don't need any more orcs or dwarven minis so I like the dungeon stuff pathfinder and D&D are putting out.

I've just hyperlinked Nolzurs and Deep Cuts in the final sentence to their respective product pages which show samples for you.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases