The Ways of Dreams and Nightmares: New 5th Edition Domain, School, Sorcerous Origin, and Eldritch In

New on EN5ider, the 5th Edition Patreon! The cleric's Dream Domain grants revelations and forges nightmares into weapons; the sorcerer's Transcendant Soul origin uses the power of dream to slip across planar boundaries; and the wizard's School of Nightmares uses necromancy and illusion to spread fear. Also here, you'll find 7 new eldritch invocations for warlocks, such as Nightmare Mask, Ominous Dreams, and Word of Doom. By Brandes Stoddard; illustrated by Egil Thompson. Support us now to get tons of awesome 5E content for you games!

New on EN5ider, the 5th Edition Patreon! The cleric's Dream Domain grants revelations and forges nightmares into weapons; the sorcerer's Transcendant Soul origin uses the power of dream to slip across planar boundaries; and the wizard's School of Nightmares uses necromancy and illusion to spread fear. Also here, you'll find 7 new eldritch invocations for warlocks, such as Nightmare Mask, Ominous Dreams, and Word of Doom. By Brandes Stoddard; illustrated by Egil Thompson. Support us now to get tons of awesome 5E content for you games!

dream.jpg

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
There are what look like some typos/oversights on page 4 under Sudden Panic. The first instance of "fear" should be italicised and the second paragraph/sentence is just a mess.

Aside from that: this article is awesome. I particularly dig the new wizard tradition and the new invocations.

Shieldhaven

Explorer
There are what look like some typos/oversights on page 4 under Sudden Panic. The first instance of "fear" should be italicised and the second paragraph/sentence is just a mess.

Aside from that: this article is awesome. I particularly dig the new wizard tradition and the new invocations.

I'm the author of this one. Thanks so much for your kind words - it means a lot to me!

In Sudden Panic's second paragraph, cut "that" and it parses correctly.

Remove ads

Remove ads