Check Out The First 3 Pages Of TALES FROM THE YAWNING PORTAL

Tales From the Yawning Portal is about a month away, which means the previews are starting to appear across the internet. First up is the first three pages of the book - the introduction, which summarises the included adventures (The Sunless Citadel, The Forge of Fury, The Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan, White Plume Mountain, Dead in That, Against the Giants, and Tomb of Horrors) with basic details about The Yawning Portal itself. Enjoy!

Screen Shot 2017-03-06 at 14.16.28.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-06 at 14.16.38.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-06 at 14.16.48.png

You can download those three pages as a PDF from WotC here.

Last edited by a moderator:

jayoungr

Legend
Supporter
Oh wow, I didn't realize Dead in Thay was on the list. I'm glad to see that; it's a fabulous dungeon and should do well for higher level characters.

Grimstaff

Explorer
I'm a happy grognard.

All that description of the Yawning Portal makes me wish they were including a couple of levels of Undermountain though!

I'm a happy grognard.

All that description of the Yawning Portal makes me wish they were including a couple of levels of Undermountain though!

Given that the AL Season 5 Open involved the reintroduction of a certain Wizard, and hints that Season 7 will be the largest to date I would not be surprised if we see Undermountain coming soon!

Flexor the Mighty!

18/100 Strength!
Awesome, looking forward to this. With luck I will get a TPK soon in the seeminly endless slog that is OotA and I can restart with some of these. Never ran or played the three 1e modules back in the 1e days and I'm itching to run them now.

Sacrosanct

Legend
Really looking forward to this too. And who rated this thread 1 star? Come on now. The ratings aren't there for the product (do a review for that), but on the actual thread content itself. Guess I'll do my part to fix that...

Related Articles

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases