(KS) Become A Crack Goblin Commando in The Filthy Dozen!
  • Gale Force 9 Comments On Brazil Translatorgate

In the wake of Brazil Tanslatorgate, Dungeons & Dragons licensee Gale Force Nine has made a statement regarding the dispute between Fire on Board and FMR about the rights to translate D&D 5th Edition into Portuguese for he Brazilian audience. They have put translation plans...

Read More

Finally In Softcover - [WOIN] Universal Upgrades

This book of advanced character options for those playing N.E.W. The Science Fiction Roleplaying Game is now available in softcover. "This essential manual for sci-fi themed...

Read More

Sean's Picks of the Week (0320-0324) - Adventures...

It started out as an accident, as many of my Theme Weeks often do. I just noticed I was focused on adventure-related Picks about halfway through, so there you go! Of particular excitement was the discovery that DriveThruRPG is now carrying back-issues of the Paizo-run of both Dragon and Dungeon magazines; I believe I can claim to have broke that particular piece of news, as a matter...

Read More

Behold The STARFINDER Core Rulebook Cover!

Last night, Paizo revealed the final cover for its upcoming Starfinder Core Rulebook! Starfinder, based on the Pathfinder rules, is due for release this August. A 582-page book, with a cover illustration by Remko Troost. Save[FONT=Helvetica...

Read More

Lankhmar Box Set for Dungeon Crawl Classics!

Goodman Games have launched a Kickstarter campaign to fund a Lankhmar Boxed Set for Dungeon Crawl Classics. The set, due for release in August 2018 if successfully funded, will explore the fantastic swords & sorcery world of Nehwon...

Read More
  • Become A Crack Goblin Commando in The Filthy Dozen!

Matt Machell & Realms Publishing have released The Filthy Dozen on PDF. A roleplaying game for 3 to 6 players featuring goblin mayhem, satire and grotesquery.

You are a crack commando on his grace the Twilight Lord’s army. You are also a goblin: Short, green and full of unpleasant habits.

You are tasked with all the awful jobs, sent deep into enemy territory and likely to die/ So are your 11 comrades. You are the last of the 23rd Rifles, The Filthy Dozen.

Will your goblin survive? Just what use is a ritual spork and a jar of eels? Is the Tonks and Spalding Grenado as unreliable as is reputation suggestions? Can you get enough kills to avoid being put on troll latrine duty? All these question and more will be answered.
    Comments Leave Comment