Check out These STARFINDER Standees From GAMA
  • Sean's Picks of the Week (0522-0526) - Cartoon...

Yet another weekend where I am at a convention, which is enormous fun, but enormously exhausting. One of the Picks is in honor of said con, actually - I am at MantiCon, both as a member of the Royal Manticoran Navy and as their Gaming Guest of Honor. Meanwhile, take a look at the otherwise...

Read More

It's Some More STAR TREK Minis - This Time The...

Modiphius has sent along a preview of some more of their upcoming Star Trek miniatures, along with some art from the tabletop roleplaying game. Both focus on the Romulans. There are currently four miniature sets lined up - The Original Series Crew, The Next Generation Crew, Klingons and Romulans. They’ll be available with the Star Trek Adventures pre-order which launches June 8....

Read More
  • Check out These STARFINDER Standees From GAMA

The GAMA trade show is going on right now. Paizo is there, and has four awesome standees showing off their upcoming Starfinder game. These standees show a human, an android, a Ksatha, and a Vesk (a newly revealed lizard alien - like a Gorn!)

Human

Android

Kasathal

Vesk

SaveSave
    Comments 3 Comments
      Connorsrpg -
      Those look great. Actually on a bit of a post-apoc and sci-fi kick ATM. Recent purchases/reads = Coriolis, Fragged Empire & Mutant:Year Zero and have been impressed by all of them, so looking forward to this too.

If for nothing else, than to just 'steal' the aliens for my other settings. I love new races/aliens and adapting them to other settings.

Running a post-apoc world ATM which was invaded by Saurians of different species, so that Vesk pick will be great.
      Morrus -
      Quote Originally Posted by Connorsrpg View Post
      Recent purchases/reads = Coriolis, Fragged Empire & Mutant:Year Zero and have been impressed by all of them, so looking forward to this too.
      Now, now. Don't make me cry!
      Connorsrpg -
      Oh, I forgot WOIN in the above. :P Loved the free PC PDFs. I will be purchasing the books for that too. So many good 'systems' around that i want to try. Currently playing 3 Cypher System games, but dying to try new systems.
    Comments Leave Comment