STARFINDER Miniature Starships Peek
  • Unearthed Arcana Gives You Subclasses For Monk,...

Unearthed Arcana is back, and this week it's a trio of subclasses covering the monk, the ranger, and the paladin. "Three classes each receive a playtest option this week. The monk gets the Way of the Drunken Master. The paladin gets the Oath of Redemption. And the ranger gets the Monster Slayer, a reimagining of...

Read More

New Releases In Stores This Week : 27th March 2017

A rundown of the New Releases that should be hitting games stores this coming week! Board games, card games, RPGs, Wargames, Miniatures and collectible games... hopefully something for everyone! For more information about any of the products please contact your local games store. ROLE PLAYING GAMES Tales From The Yawning...

Read More
  • STARFINDER Miniature Starships Peek

Remember I mentioned a line of Starfinder prepainted plastic miniatures from Ninja Division? Well, here's a quick peak at them, straight from GAMA. These are not final. Ninja Division will also be producing minis for Starfinder characters, as well as starships.

SaveSave
    Comments 11 Comments
      turkeygiant -
      Oh man...im so glad they are doint the character minis too, I was worried it was going to be Wizkids again
      jimmifett -
      Ok, this is dumb. A "Ninja" division would not look like skelton ships. It would be either slim and angular like daggers to deflect return signals, or look just like any other ship other than a warship to sneak around and blend in. I'd even accept weird curved mathematical shapes instead of angular to absorb or trap signals. Sneaky thing is sneaky.
      Morrus -
      Quote Originally Posted by jimmifett View Post
      Ok, this is dumb. A "Ninja" division would not look like skelton ships. It would be either slim and angular like daggers to deflect return signals, or look just like any other ship other than a warship to sneak around and blend in. I'd even accept weird curved mathematical shapes instead of angular to absorb or trap signals. Sneaky thing is sneaky.
      Ninja Division is the name of the miniatures company, not the spaceships.
      Davelozzi -
      Ok, this is dumb. A "Ninja" division would not look like skeleton ships. It would be either slim and angular like daggers to deflect return signals, or look just like any other ship other than a warship to sneak around and blend in. I'd even accept weird curved mathematical shapes instead of angular to absorb or trap signals. Sneaky thing is sneaky.
      I could be wrong, but I think Ninja Division is just the name of the company making the minis, not the name of this starship fleet or whatever.
      jimmifett -
      Quote Originally Posted by Morrus View Post
      Ninja Division is the name of the miniatures company, not the spaceships.
      No wonder they are not sneaky looking!
      ddaley -
      Interesting. Am looking forward to StarFinder.
    1. Reynard -
      Some sort of undead fleet?
      Morrus -
      No wonder they are not sneaky looking!
      Are ninjas sneaky looking? Seems counter productive.
      Desh-Rae-Halra -
      I need these!
      TBSamophlange -
      I will say that I am more interested in the mini line than the actual rpg - not a fan of pathfinder at all.
      le grand fromage -
      Looks good I can use these for Battlefleet Gothic & Spelljammer both!
    Comments Leave Comment