STARFINDER Miniature Starships Peek
  • Check Out Modiphius' Star Trek Miniatures!

Over on Beasts of War, there's a look at Modiphius' new Star Trek miniatures. These are 32mm unpainted resin miniatures featuring the original Enterprise crew, and the Next Generation crew. The game - Star Trek Adventures - uses Modiphius' 2d20 system (which was used in their Conan RPG, amongst other games) and is due for release in...

Read More

Fantasy Money Card Deck

Gaming is always better with props! This card deck for the WOIN (What's OLD is NEW) roleplaying game system gives your players physical currency to handle and exchange. No more tracking your wealth on your character sheet - your wealth tracks itself! As the PCs spend money, they hand gold coin cards to the GM, and as...

Read More

Stream of Annihilation Preview - DINOSAURS!

Not only did Chris Perkins pretty much confirmed that the product codenamed "Dust" is the one which Pendleton Ward was involved with (see below), but WotC's Greg Tito also confirms that the weekend-long live stream will feature the main announcement right at the beginning with a preview of a piece of art featuring.... dinosaurs! The video below features that art, as well as Tito talking about the...

Read More
  • STARFINDER Miniature Starships Peek

Remember I mentioned a line of Starfinder prepainted plastic miniatures from Ninja Division? Well, here's a quick peak at them, straight from GAMA. These are not final. Ninja Division will also be producing minis for Starfinder characters, as well as starships.

SaveSave
    Comments 12 Comments
      turkeygiant -
      Oh man...im so glad they are doint the character minis too, I was worried it was going to be Wizkids again
      jimmifett -
      Ok, this is dumb. A "Ninja" division would not look like skelton ships. It would be either slim and angular like daggers to deflect return signals, or look just like any other ship other than a warship to sneak around and blend in. I'd even accept weird curved mathematical shapes instead of angular to absorb or trap signals. Sneaky thing is sneaky.
      Morrus -
      Quote Originally Posted by jimmifett View Post
      Ok, this is dumb. A "Ninja" division would not look like skelton ships. It would be either slim and angular like daggers to deflect return signals, or look just like any other ship other than a warship to sneak around and blend in. I'd even accept weird curved mathematical shapes instead of angular to absorb or trap signals. Sneaky thing is sneaky.
      Ninja Division is the name of the miniatures company, not the spaceships.
      Davelozzi -
      Ok, this is dumb. A "Ninja" division would not look like skeleton ships. It would be either slim and angular like daggers to deflect return signals, or look just like any other ship other than a warship to sneak around and blend in. I'd even accept weird curved mathematical shapes instead of angular to absorb or trap signals. Sneaky thing is sneaky.
      I could be wrong, but I think Ninja Division is just the name of the company making the minis, not the name of this starship fleet or whatever.
      jimmifett -
      Quote Originally Posted by Morrus View Post
      Ninja Division is the name of the miniatures company, not the spaceships.
      No wonder they are not sneaky looking!
      ddaley -
      Interesting. Am looking forward to StarFinder.
    1. Reynard -
      Some sort of undead fleet?
      Morrus -
      No wonder they are not sneaky looking!
      Are ninjas sneaky looking? Seems counter productive.
      Desh-Rae-Halra -
      I need these!
      TBSamophlange -
      I will say that I am more interested in the mini line than the actual rpg - not a fan of pathfinder at all.
      le grand fromage -
      Looks good I can use these for Battlefleet Gothic & Spelljammer both!
      Vulf -
      I do not want a bone fleet or Warhammer 40k style gothic-cathedral ships.

Just give me some ships better suited to a space opera. Like the ones they already showed in the concept art! What happened to those?
    Comments Leave Comment