A Preview of A TOUCH OF CLASS: 7 Classes For 5E

Coming soon to Kickstarter is a 70-page full-colour softcover book detailing 7 full classes for 5th Edition. These seven classes originally appeared in EN5ider, the 5th Edition patreon. Over time, they have been revised and updated after plenty of feedback from the community, and now they're ready to be presented as a full-colour softcover book! Each is a full class, along with archetypes; plus the collection includes a selection of supporting feats, spells, items, backgrounds, and monsters to help make the most from them. Take a look at the contents and introduction to the book!

UPDATE: THIS KICKSTARTER HAS NOW LAUNCHED!

class1.jpg

class2.jpg

Touch_of_Class_KS_Banner_copy.jpg

SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
Has there been any errata or changes made as a result of extended playtesting of these materials?

I know on Twitter, the editor said a lot of the discussion points about balance changes had been included.

Aldarc

Legend
I know on Twitter, the editor said a lot of the discussion points about balance changes had been included.
I recall [MENTION=6716779]Zardnaar[/MENTION] mentioning about balance problems that he saw with the Noble (aka ENWarlord), so I would be curious as to his thoughts on these balance changes then.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I recall [MENTION=6716779]Zardnaar[/MENTION] mentioning about balance problems that he saw with the Noble (aka ENWarlord), so I would be curious as to his thoughts on these balance changes then.

He was one of the (several) people who kindly offered the useful detailed feedback we used to update these.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases