Here's A Peek At The Starfinder Iconics
  • Investigating The Horror Of The Chill...

I do like a good horror game, and Chill has always been a good horror game. I have played the first edition from Pacesetter Games and the second edition put out by Mayfair Games. Either edition was an interesting alternative to the other horror games of those times, like Chaosium's Call of Cthulhu or White...

Read More

RPG Crowdfunding News 043: Karvosti – The Witch...

Welcome back to our weekly look at tabletop roleplaying game, and accessories, crowdfunding roundup! Each week we’ll be looking at a few campaigns currently running that have caught our eye as well as occasionally speaking to some of the creators about their campaigns, or looking at some of the ‘behind the scenes’ business aspects of putting together, launching, operating and then delivering a...

Read More
  • Here's A Peek At The Starfinder Iconics

"Iconics" (pregenerated characters used in art and examples throughout a rulebook) are a common feature of tabletop RPGs. Starfinder, of course, is no exception; indeed, this weekend Paizo revealed a few shots of its Iconics for the upcoming Starfinder game. Some of them have been seen on standees already, but there's more here! Take a look! This photos come from the Paizo panel at GAMA, courtesy of figures.com.

SaveSave
    Comments 3 Comments
      Kramodlog -
      Is the flying thing a drone, a pet or an iconic?
      turkeygiant -
      Quote Originally Posted by Kramodlog View Post
      Is the flying thing a drone, a pet or an iconic?
      Drone, I think its the Engineer class who gets them, I assume they will be mechanically kinda like a Summoner's Eidolon.

I wan't to know what race the human looking woman with antennae is, it would be cool if there were some rules for a half-alien races like a half-elves in Pathfinder.
      Kramodlog -
      Quote Originally Posted by turkeygiant View Post
      Drone, I think its the Engineer class who gets them, I assume they will be mechanically kinda like a Summoner's Eidolon.

I wan't to know what race the human looking woman with antennae is, it would be cool if there were some rules for a half-alien races like a half-elves in Pathfinder.
      Looks like a female Lashunta from the planet Castrovel. They were introduced in Distant Worlds.
    Comments Leave Comment