Here's A Peek At The Starfinder Iconics
  • News Digest: Foreign Language D&D Editions,...

Hello everyone, Darryl here with this week’s gaming news! Foreign language editions of Dungeons & Dragons announced, Paizo is going a bit diabolic, Ponies are coming very soon, a dinosaur runs a D&D game for science, and a lot more! Wizards of the Coast has taken a very interesting approach to common issues or complaints...

Read More

Anatomy of a War Camp

These quick random tables enable you to quickly create a unique war camp, describing its grounds, sleeping arrangements, leisure activities, defences and night watch, and the types of treasure pillaged. By Jeff Gomez; illustrated by Phil Stone. Available on both EN5ider (5th Edition) and TRAILseeker...

Read More
  • Here's A Peek At The Starfinder Iconics

"Iconics" (pregenerated characters used in art and examples throughout a rulebook) are a common feature of tabletop RPGs. Starfinder, of course, is no exception; indeed, this weekend Paizo revealed a few shots of its Iconics for the upcoming Starfinder game. Some of them have been seen on standees already, but there's more here! Take a look! This photos come from the Paizo panel at GAMA, courtesy of figures.com.

SaveSave
    Comments 3 Comments
      Kramodlog -
      Is the flying thing a drone, a pet or an iconic?
      turkeygiant -
      Quote Originally Posted by Kramodlog View Post
      Is the flying thing a drone, a pet or an iconic?
      Drone, I think its the Engineer class who gets them, I assume they will be mechanically kinda like a Summoner's Eidolon.

I wan't to know what race the human looking woman with antennae is, it would be cool if there were some rules for a half-alien races like a half-elves in Pathfinder.
      Kramodlog -
      Quote Originally Posted by turkeygiant View Post
      Drone, I think its the Engineer class who gets them, I assume they will be mechanically kinda like a Summoner's Eidolon.

I wan't to know what race the human looking woman with antennae is, it would be cool if there were some rules for a half-alien races like a half-elves in Pathfinder.
      Looks like a female Lashunta from the planet Castrovel. They were introduced in Distant Worlds.
    Comments Leave Comment