Official D&D Character Sheets Coming In June

One of the four mysterious unnamed D&D products has been revealed! Coming on June 20th, for $9.95, is a folder of official Dungeons & Dragons character sheets. "Inside the pockets of this lavishly illustrated protective folder, you’ll find a full set of fifth edition Dungeons & Dragonscharacter sheets for use in any D&D campaign. This product includes three additional styles of double-sided character sheets giving veteran players options based on their individual play preference and spell sheets for keeping track of their magical repertoire. Also included is an introductory character sheet designed specifically to help ease new players into the game. Fans can use these character sheets to welcome new players to the world’s greatest roleplaying game or choose a variant that fits their preferences."

17321DNDCharacterSheetPRODTH2.png

SaveSave

pukunui

Legend
I'm particularly interested in the intro character sheet. I'm curious to see just what it does that makes it more newb-friendly. I'm hoping maybe it'll make it easier for me to introduce my daughters to D&D as well.

With the advent of PDFs I kinda feel like we've moved past this sort of product. There are already a heap of different character sheets out there for free right now.

pukunui

Legend
With the advent of PDFs I kinda feel like we've moved past this sort of product. There are already a heap of different character sheets out there for free right now.
I can see it having an appeal to new people. Buy the book(s) and the folio of character sheets and you're good to go! Not everyone will be familiar with the D&D website and/or EN World.

bmfrosty

Explorer
I get it. I'm just a bit confused by the idea in the age of the internet and cheap printers. Although, may be cheaper than Inkjet cartridges.

I can see it having an appeal to new people. Buy the book(s) and the folio of character sheets and you're good to go! Not everyone will be familiar with the D&D website and/or EN World.

Except that a simple "5E D&D character sheet" Google search will point you to a heap of options. I think even people new to D&D would know enough to be able to Google that, or a similar relevant term. Or maybe I'm just overestimating the ability of the general population to search for stuff on the Internet.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Except that a simple "5E D&D character sheet" Google search will point you to a heap of options. I think even people new to D&D would know enough to be able to Google that, or a similar relevant term. Or maybe I'm just overestimating the ability of the general population to search for stuff on the Internet.

People like to collect official things. I know I do!

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases