A TOUCH OF CLASS: 7 New Classes & 45 Sub-Classes For 5th Edition -- Kickstarter Now Live!
  • A TOUCH OF CLASS: 7 New Classes & 45 Sub-Classes For 5th Edition -- Kickstarter Now Live!


    I've been talking about it all week, and now the time has come - the A TOUCH OF CLASS Kickstarter is now live! 7 new classes for 5th Edition! Meet the full alchemist, cardcaster, diabolist, feywalker, morph, noble, and occultist classes for your 5E games in this 70-page book! Get this gorgeous softcover book right away! We will deliver PDFs as soon as the Kickstarter ends, and the print version will be arriving with you shortly afterwards. No delays! And for those with a bigger appetite, you can also get 45 new subclasses. These seven classes originally appeared in EN5ider, the 5th Edition patreon. Over time, they have been revised and updated after plenty of feedback from the community, and now they're ready to be presented as a full-colour softcover book! Each is a full class, along with archetypes; plus the collection includes a selection of supporting feats, spells, items, backgrounds, and monsters to help make the most from them. And yes, that includes the Noble, the name of our "Warlord" class! Click here (or on one of the pretty pictures below) to back it!





    SaveSave
    SaveSave
    Comments 47 Comments
    1. Egg Embry's Avatar
      Egg Embry -
      Backed! Bring on the Cardcaster! :-)

      Egg Embry, Wanna-lancer
    1. Mike Myler's Avatar
      Mike Myler -
      Pledged!
    1. Mistwell's Avatar
      Mistwell -
      Basically $20 for the printed book. Not bad!
    1. Sqn Cdr Flashheart's Avatar
      Sqn Cdr Flashheart -
      As someone who supported en5ider until issue 100 what will this give me more? Sell it to me
    1. Morrus's Avatar
      Morrus -
      Quote Originally Posted by Sqn Cdr Flashheart View Post
      As someone who supported en5ider until issue 100 what will this give me more? Sell it to me
      The additional value is twofold:

      1) All the classes are revised and updated after extensive feedback.

      2) Softcover book.
    1. Yunru's Avatar
      Yunru -
      Does it need selling?
      It's already fully funded :P
    1. Sqn Cdr Flashheart's Avatar
      Sqn Cdr Flashheart -
      Quote Originally Posted by Morrus View Post
      The additional value is twofold:

      1) All the classes are revised and updated after extensive feedback.

      2) Softcover book.
      thanks

      So those revisions aren't included in the originals on en5ider? And what about the extra PDFs, are they just en5ider issues?
    1. Sqn Cdr Flashheart's Avatar
      Sqn Cdr Flashheart -
      And this made me realize how much I was missing my quasi dragon/dungeon mag fixes of en5ider, so I've re-upped my subscription (better paid job helps too!)
    1. jamesjhaeck's Avatar
      jamesjhaeck -
      Quote Originally Posted by Sqn Cdr Flashheart View Post
      thanks

      So those revisions aren't included in the originals on en5ider? And what about the extra PDFs, are they just en5ider issues?
      We haven't returned to the original EN5ider articles and updated them, no. Putting words into layout takes time and manpower, and we'd rather get you new stuff than meddle with old stuff. Omnibus collections like this are the exception to that rule, since we're redoing layout and putting it into print anyway.


      If you're an EN5ider patron, you have access to all 45 of those subclasses in the archive, yes. They have not been altered since their original publication.
    1. Sqn Cdr Flashheart's Avatar
      Sqn Cdr Flashheart -
      Thanks for that, I'll just go for the softcover then.
    1. Electryc's Avatar
      Electryc -
      I've supported 7 Kickstarters! First off can I buy this living in the United States? Second, will you make a U.S. version that spells the word "color" correctly!?
    1. Yunru's Avatar
      Yunru -
      Quote Originally Posted by Electryc View Post
      I've supported 7 Kickstarters! First off can I buy this living in the United States? Second, will you make a U.S. version that spells the word "color" incorrectly!?
      Fixed that for you, darn Yank [emoji14]

      The 'ou' is an homage to when the French used to be conquerors, do not deny them it.
    1. Morrus's Avatar
      Morrus -
      Quote Originally Posted by Electryc View Post
      I've supported 7 Kickstarters! First off can I buy this living in the United States?
      Yes. Everybody can buy it. You even have the cheapest shipping costs.
    1. Quantum Rooster's Avatar
      Quantum Rooster -
      Backed. I like dead trees.
    1. Zardnaar's Avatar
      Zardnaar -
      Quote Originally Posted by Electryc View Post
      I've supported 7 Kickstarters! First off can I buy this living in the United States? Second, will you make a U.S. version that spells the word "color" correctly!?

      The english spelling is right not the glorifed rebel colony located between Mexico and Canada.

      What would the shipping be to New Zealand (ballpark figures).
    1. Morrus's Avatar
      Morrus -
      The book is written in American English. My post is not on account of the fact that I am not. Though I did consider putting on a fake American accent next time I visit you guys.... pretty sure that would work out badly!
    1. Zardnaar's Avatar
      Zardnaar -
      Quote Originally Posted by Morrus View Post
      The book is written in American English. My post is not on account of the fact that I am not. Though I did consider putting on a fake American accent next time I visit you guys.... pretty sure that would work out badly!
      Now you are just encouraging the rebels.
    1. Davies's Avatar
      Davies -
      Full funded and then some in less than a day. My my!
    1. Sqn Cdr Flashheart's Avatar
      Sqn Cdr Flashheart -
      Quote Originally Posted by Zardnaar View Post
      The english spelling is right not the glorifed rebel colony located between Mexico and Canada.

      What would the shipping be to New Zealand (ballpark figures).
      Twelve of Her Majesties finest Pounds Sterling, it's 5 for the UK & US.
    1. Xethreau's Avatar
      Xethreau -
      At the time of this post, you guys are 400% funded! Stretch goals?
    Comments Leave Comment