New TURN ORDER: WARPED: Guns & Chainsaw Pedicures
  • Twenty Years Later: Exploring The World Of...

Always one to keep up to date on the latest gaming trends, I have been finding myself drawn to the classic World of Darkness lately. I know, I'm only just over 20 years too late to jump on this bandwagon, but I have gotten the Vampire: The Masquerade and Werewolf: The Apocalypse...

Read More

Expand Your OSR Games With The Not So Funny...

Rabbits & Rangers is a collection of character options and alternative rules that support cartoonish fantasy. It is explicitly compatible with Labyrinth Lord and, by extension,...

Read More
  • New TURN ORDER: WARPED: Guns & Chainsaw Pedicures

After last week's diversion into the Holisim Special episode, we're back to the main storyline in Turn Order: Warped, the official WOIN sci-fi weekly livestreamed game! In Guns & Chainsaw Pedicures, the crew continues their shopping in Cosimo, gearing up for their next big adventure. Join GM of Doom "wacksteven" and the crew of the Black Fang in their intrepid science-fiction adventures! As always, you can get video or audio version of the show - simply subscribe to the YouTube channel or to the official podcast! Or, of course, you can watch the show live on Twitch as it goes out every Saturday! Note that the show features adult language.

For more information about Turn Order: Warped, and the cast and characters, check out the official website!

SaveSave
    SaveSave
    Comments Leave Comment