New TURN ORDER: WARPED: Guns & Chainsaw Pedicures
  • Sean's Picks of the Week (0619-0623) - GM Toolkit...

My friend Mike Lythgoe (who I am totally stoked is getting ready to run Torg for us soon) asked for some suggestions on various sources to help Game Masters put together campaigns and run good sessions. He wanted system-agnostic stuff that would help make things go smooth (sorry, Mal). Thus was born GM Toolkit Week, a...

Read More

News Digest: Tomb of Annihilation, D&D...

Hello everyone! Darryl here with a slightly delayed News Digest that I’m blaming on a tropical storm. We’ve got new details on Tomb of Annihilation and D&D Beyond, news on the Critical Role sourcebook's release, Origins Awards winners, a huge charity stream from Saving Throw, the new Warhammer 40K edition, and more! ...

Read More

Industry Great Stewart Wieck Passes Away At Age 49

It is with sadness that I report that yesterday the tabletop gaming industry lost one of its giants: Stewart Wieck, who co-founded White Wolf Game Studio and co-created the World of Darkness, and who more recently helmed Nocturnal Publishing. His brother, Steve Wieck (owner of DTRPG) announced his passing on Facebook. Wieck passed away at the age of 49, collapsing after a light workout;...

Read More
  • New TURN ORDER: WARPED: Guns & Chainsaw Pedicures

After last week's diversion into the Holisim Special episode, we're back to the main storyline in Turn Order: Warped, the official WOIN sci-fi weekly livestreamed game! In Guns & Chainsaw Pedicures, the crew continues their shopping in Cosimo, gearing up for their next big adventure. Join GM of Doom "wacksteven" and the crew of the Black Fang in their intrepid science-fiction adventures! As always, you can get video or audio version of the show - simply subscribe to the YouTube channel or to the official podcast! Or, of course, you can watch the show live on Twitch as it goes out every Saturday! Note that the show features adult language.

For more information about Turn Order: Warped, and the cast and characters, check out the official website!

SaveSave
    SaveSave
    Comments Leave Comment