Down to the last 3 days with A Touch of Class' 7 new 5E classes

There's just three days left to go if you plan to back the A Touch of Class Kickstarter and get yourself a softcover book containing 7 new 5th Edition classes and 19 bonus PDFs which contain 45 new subclasses between them (they're listed below). Meet the full alchemist, cardcaster, diabolist, feywalker, morph, noble, and occultist classes for your 5E games in this 70-page book! The Kickstarter ends this week, and the book will be going out to backers immediately, so make sure you get in before it closes, as there won't be the opportunity to back it afterwards. We have over 2,000 amazing backers as we close in on the end - thank you to everybody!

There's just three days left to go if you plan to back the A Touch of Class Kickstarter and get yourself a softcover book containing 7 new 5th Edition classes and 19 bonus PDFs which contain 45 new subclasses between them (they're listed below). Meet the full alchemist, cardcaster, diabolist, feywalker, morph, noble, and occultist classes for your 5E games in this 70-page book! The Kickstarter ends this week, and the book will be going out to backers immediately, so make sure you get in before it closes, as there won't be the opportunity to back it afterwards. We have over 2,000 amazing backers as we close in on the end - thank you to everybody!

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
I think I really need to pick this up for my Curse of Innistrad campaign (if it ever gets going). So many of these seem like they would be great thematic options...

darjr

I crit!
I don't think Morrus was expecting this kind of success with this one. Russ?

I think it's an interesting data point about how well this is doing.

Remove ads

Remove ads