Stream of Annihilation Preview - DINOSAURS!

Not only did Chris Perkins pretty much confirmed that the product codenamed "Dust" is the one which Pendleton Ward was involved with (see below), but WotC's Greg Tito also confirms that the weekend-long live stream will feature the main announcement right at the beginning with a preview of a piece of art featuring.... dinosaurs! The video below features that art, as well as Tito talking about the various celebrities who will be attending (and starring in) the event.

Not only did Chris Perkins pretty much confirmed that the product codenamed "Dust" is the one which Pendleton Ward was involved with (see below), but WotC's Greg Tito also confirms that the weekend-long live stream will feature the main announcement right at the beginning with a preview of a piece of art featuring.... dinosaurs! The video below features that art, as well as Tito talking about the various celebrities who will be attending (and starring in) the event.

[video=youtube;pEH1BX4m0eY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEH1BX4m0eY[/video]

Screen Shot 2017-05-25 at 17.12.44.png

DAS6FQWVwAA89gQ.jpg

"Something to look forward to. #wotcstaff #dust" - Chris Perkins
SaveSave

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Chult makes sense. Acererak and his "totally original dungeon" is set in Chult in R.A. Salvator's latest book.

ccs

41st lv DM
I love the Shleich T-Rex photo-shopped into that picture. I have that exact figure in my minis collection.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads