Starfinder Check Out This Epic Starfinder GM Screen Art!

This artwork will be appearing on Paizo's Starfinder GM screen. The screen will be 4-panels, filled with rules, tables, and other important information. But for the moment, let's just look at this ridiculously awesome art by Ignacio Bazán Lazcano on the player's side of it.

PZO7102-Cover.jpg

Ghost2020

Adventurer
OMG! Fantastic!

So much better than the Pathfinder screen with the iconics. Such a weird choice, for a company that has so many cool pieces of art, and art with action, that they chose iconics. Not just iconics in action, no...but loitering.

Henry

Autoexreginated
It probably would behoove Paizo to comission new art for their PF screen - at the time that was done they were in a different place financially than today, and they've had the same design since 2009 on their screen!

Then again, I havent used a GM screen in 10 years anyway, so it's possible a lot of their market doesn't either and they don't see the sales numbers to justify a new release. I don't know either way.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It probably would behoove Paizo to comission new art for their PF screen - at the time that was done they were in a different place financially than today, and they've had the same design since 2009 on their screen!

I doubt Paizo has ever been in the position of not being able to afford the art they want!

Scrivener of Doom

Adventurer
4E is my edition of choice but I'm definitely getting at least the first few releases of Starfinder. I can't wait. I've wanted to run a Dragonstar-like campaign since 3E but didn't want 3.xE's enormous DM's workload. With Paizo putting out an adventure path, it looks like I won't have to do much but buy the products.

rooneg

Adventurer
On one hand, that art is spectacular. On the other hand, I prefer landscape orientation GM screens, this one is portrait orientation. I'm not sure I'd enjoy having something that tall in front of my when I GM. I guess I'll leave it off my preorder and wait till I can see one in person before I decide.

Dindo Moreno

First Post
Fantastic GM screen art! Any chance of Paizo coming out with a starter box for Starfinder? The one for Pathfinder is legendary and is the yardstick from which all other starter boxes are measured against.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases