EN5ider #154. Collegia Magia: The Festung
  • Licensed Role-Playing Games: Threat Or Menace?

Let's just get the controversial statement out of the way: I'm not a fan of licensed settings in role-playing games. Today's column is rolling out of a Skype conversation that I had with a friend the other day. There's a lot of cool RPGs out there that are based upon cool movies, comic books, novels and cartoons. None of them are bad, and I'm not...

Read More

ZEITGEIST #1 (Act 1): Island at the Axis of the...

The long-awaited first part of the critically acclaimed adventure path is here, and available exclusively on EN5ider, the 5th Edition Patreon! In factories throughout the city of Flint, months of ceasless toil by mages, engineers, and shipbuilders have finally concluded. Now well-wishers from across the nation of Risur have come to witness the launch...

Read More

Paizo News Roundup For July

Hey y’all, it’s time for another edition of the PAIZO NEWS ROUNDUP! As before, my name is Ben, and I’m going to use this space to fill you in on some of the ins and outs what’s happening in the Paizo world. The good folks at Paizo have been releasing updates for their upcoming Starfinder product launch left, right, and center....

Read More
  • EN5ider #154. Collegia Magia: The Festung

New on EN5ider, the 5th Edition Patreon! The latest in the series of magical colleges introduces a vile, nightmarish castle, full of laboratories of devilry, necromancy, and torture. Here you'll also fin new ideals and flaws, the new Void Maw spell, a new artifact called the Fountain of Innocent Blood, the Fallen Angel warlock patron, and an overview of significant NPCs, rumours, plot hooks, and random inhabitants. By Josh Gentry; illustrated by Victoria Oliveria.

Comments 1 Comment
      Xethreau -
      I just want to point out that this is a great starting point for your Evil campaign! There's a mechanic in here that helps the players stab everyone except each other.
    Comments Leave Comment