Tabletop Money: Currency Cards For Your RPG

Whether you play fantasy or sci-fi tabletop roleplaying games, Tabletop Money from EN Publishing presents you with a durable, inexpensive way to handle and exchange gold pieces, credits, and other types of coinage. These poker-sized cards come in various denominations and types. Choose from gold, copper, silver, and platinum pieces, or from credits and megacredits, for under $5 for a pack of 40, and mix and match packs as you need them. Suitable for a wide variety of games, including D&D, Pathfinder, What's OLD is NEW (WOIN), Traveller, Star Wars, and any other fantasy or science-fiction tabletop RPG which uses a currency system.

tabletop money.jpg

I've used variations on physical currency in my own games for years. Monopoly money, plastic coins, metal coins, printable fantasy currency, and so on. For me, it's a great way to track currency -- and, more importantly, handouts and props add a little extra immersion when the PCs are dividing their spoils. Plus it ensures your figures are always accurate! After the magnetic initiative tracker (which I got from Paizo), and character sheets, I personally find it the most useful prop in my games. I mainly produced these for my own games (I already use them) but I figured I'd make them available to everybody. And then got carried away and made a little website for them.

fjw70

Adventurer
When you buy these on Drivethrurpg.com do you get a file you have to print yourself or physical cards that get shipped to you? Or both?

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases