Find An Adventure Wth Adventure Lookup

If you have trouble finding adventures suitable for your Dungeons & Dragons campaign, there's a new tool in town. Adventure Lookup lets you teach for RPG adventures by keywords, levels, systems, settings and more. It contains details of adventures for all editions of D&D, including Pathfinder, OSR, DCC, and others as well as - of course! - D&D 5th Edition. The site has just launched, and only has a few hundred adventures on it so far, but that will grow over time.

[video=youtube;D3OllWSRhuI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3OllWSRhuI[/video]

Now to add War of the Burning Sky, ZEITGEIST, and all the EN5ider adventures!

Last edited by a moderator:

Paul3

Explorer
If the creators of this site are here, let me say thank you, as this is an awesome resource. As someone who just got back into D&D after more than 30 years, I don't have the adventure knowledge base when trying to "adventure-bash" and this resource really helps when you want to find a resource to fit into your present adventure.

FYI, it depends upon the community to enter the adventures. So if you are an author or publisher, you need to create an account and start populating it with your adventures.

mattcolville

Adventurer
We've got plans for lots of new features. Simple stuff like paginating the front page so you're not loading every single adventure thumbnail. >.<

But also stuff like better tags, making your own lists. We'll have Adventure of the Week, all sorts of good stuff.

I just want to make it easier for DMs to run the game.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We've got plans for lots of new features. Simple stuff like paginating the front page so you're not loading every single adventure thumbnail. >.<

But also stuff like better tags, making your own lists. We'll have Adventure of the Week, all sorts of good stuff.

I just want to make it easier for DMs to run the game.

And some kind of graphic or logo news sites can use when reporting on it! Your face is lovely, but I feel it’s a one-use news header! :)

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases